- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In a rural location
- Iron/ironing board
- On the river
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2400 sq ft (223 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2400 square feet
If you're looking for a comfortable, modern, farmhouse vibe you have found the right place. Our home is located back in the woods that will give you a secluded feeling. You will appreciate a peaceful stay that is convenient to shopping centers, and Downtown New Bern where you can savor a walk on the river, dinning options, and unique places for drinks and live music! Our home is fit for any type of get away!
~11 min. to downtown New Bern.
~23 min. to Cherry Point Air Station.
~10 min. to New Bern airport.
Our home is decorated with farmhouse decor. You will appreciate the back deck where you can sit by the fire and relax. We have two hammocks and rocking chairs as well. We have board games, foosball table, modest putting green, and Hook and Ring for you and your guest to enjoy. Each room has a intelligent TV where you can log in to YOUR Netflix or Hulu accounts. The kitchen is entirely supplied for all your cooking needs.
You will have the entire home to yourself. The frog is off limits as well as the two separate stores at this time.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this vacation home is in a rural area and on a river. Greater Good Art Gallery and North Carolina History Center at Tryon Palace are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
Finding the best rental home experience:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Pamlico area area. To get the best value, consider changing your family's Pamlico area vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Hosts sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Pamlico area area visitor guide magazines that include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and choosing your prefect Pamlico area vacation home:
- Start by having your group select the best dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Farmhouse vibes, hidden gem in New Bern! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you reserve the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
Tips for a great stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many concerns.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would at home.
- To make sure that damages aren't attributed to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon check in. text the host immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good feedback to inspire new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Taqueria San Luis - 2.8 miles
- BrÜtopia - 3.4 miles
- Carolina Grill - 3.7 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 3.8 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 1.5 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 2.4 miles
- Creekside Park - 3.1 miles
- BrÜtopia - 3.4 miles