- As low as $180/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Appreciate a classy experience at this centrally-located place. This is a 2 story guesthouse located one block away from Tryon Palace. It is very walkable from all the nice eateries in downtown New Bern. It is freshly remodeled and refreshed. All the appliances and furnitures are new. Enormous bedroom on the 2nd floor with king bed and convertible couch. Kitchen is very well equipped. Good coffee/tea are supplied. Toiletries supplied. Laundry on site. If infant things are needed, let us know in advance.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this vacation home is in the city center. New Bern Grand Marina and Northwest Creek Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect vacation rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- To get the best rental within your budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- In the Pamlico area area, The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Hosts sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies supply Pamlico area area travel guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and picking the perfectvacation home:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Amazing 3 BR House / Downtown New Bern / Sleeps 8 has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible online. If they are not listed, reach out to the host before booking the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine which bed configuration is optimal for your trip.
- Is your family looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
During your stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- During check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your life at home. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected everything. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a wonderful vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.1 miles
- Savage's Wood Burning Pizzeria - 0.1 miles
- Stingray Café - 0.1 miles
- Lawson's On The Creek - 0.1 miles
- Baker's Kitchen Restaurant & Bakery - 0.2 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 0.2 miles
- MJ's Raw Bar & Grille - 0.2 miles
- Cow Café - 0.2 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 0.2 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 0.2 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 0.3 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 0.4 miles
- Union Point Park - 0.4 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 0.8 miles
- Tryon Palace - 0.1 miles
- North Carolina History Center - 0.1 miles