- As low as $106/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Computer monitor
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Paper towels
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Long term rental available for professionals and or traveling medical personnel. Ideal location to host you and family for extended stays. Entirely furnished with all necessary amenities. Less than 2.5 miles to historic downtown New Bern and 1 mile to professional workplaces.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this vacation home is in the city center and on a river. Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and motor boating nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and hiking.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Pamlico area rental home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in New Bern. To find the best rental within budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Pamlico area attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Pamlico area area visitor guides that include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing and booking a perfect Pamlico area rental:
- Choose your vacation week and max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Clean Comfortable Corner Home in Colonial Capital of New Bern has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible online. If they are not listed, call the property owner before booking the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what is right for your vacation.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
Know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- At Check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your peace and quiet. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a terrific time? Most rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 0.1 miles
- Sake Hibachi Sushi and Bar - 0.1 miles
- El Taco Loco - 0.1 miles
- Ginza Japan - 0.4 miles
- Kitchen on Trent - 0.4 miles
- Annabelle's - 0.5 miles
- DAWGZ - 0.6 miles
- Paula’s Pizza & Italian Restaurant - 0.7 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 1.5 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 2.3 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 2.3 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 2.5 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 2.5 miles
- Union Point Park - 2.6 miles
- Tryon Palace - 2.1 miles
- Kidsville at Seth West Parrot Park - 0.4 miles