- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 per room
- 3 bedrooms
- Canoeing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke-free property
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
The photos say it all. 1 acre on the water. Near Cherry point. Ranch style with plenty of water vistas. Savor kayaking, canoeing SUP and sailing. Hole home is available for 1 year minimum. Must pass background with Wheless and Wheless.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in New Bern. Greater Good Art Gallery and North Carolina History Center at Tryon Palace are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Lake Road Winery and New Bern Grand Marina. Havelock Tourist & Event Center and Isaac Taylor Garden are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as canoeing.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- 2 per room
Vacation rental booking tips:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal NC. To get the most suitable rental for your budget, we suggest booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite Pamlico area restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Pamlico area area visitor guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and pick the best Pamlico area vacation home:
- Start by selecting your trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Neuse River Front has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking pages. Otherwise, call the property manager before booking the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out which bed configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or applied to your contract.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
Tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon check in. Make contact with the host right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Neuse River Recreation Area - 1.7 miles
- MCAS Cherry Point - 4.8 miles
Ready to book Neuse River Front?Book Online Get Information Call: