- As low as $140/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1417 square feet
This three bedroom pretty townhouse style unit overlooks the Sand Castle Lake, and features all the amenities of home. This is the ideal unit for a family vacation. Appreciate all the animals and natural beauty surrounding the lake as you watch the sun set from the comfort of your patio.
There is privacy for four people, while accommodating up to eight guests. The unit includes a full kitchen with service for eight, dishwasher, microwave, washer & dryer, two full baths, one half bath, two TVs, a hottub and tons of room to spread out. Just a 2-3 min. walking distance to the Broad Creek Recreation Center and the Northwest Creek Marina.
For your convenience, guests have a complementary membership for the duration of their stay at the Broad Creek Recreation Center, which just a short walk from this rental location. Daily activities, exercise classes, miniature golf, a basketball court, tennis courts, a playground, an indoor and outdoor pool, sauna and exercise room are part of this complex.
The property is a short drive to Downtown New Bern, which features numerous amazing eateries, boutique shopping and museums. The local beaches are roughly an hour away from this location, but an simple drive.
Included with your rental are items such as dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, bathroom tissue and soap to help you appreciate your stay.
The photos are representative of the location where you will be staying. This listing is not for a specific condominium. We work with 30 condos of this layout and type. The location you stay in may have a slightly different decor or view than the photos shown.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this vacation home is on a lake. New Bern Civic Theatre and B'nai Sholem Temple are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Pamlico area vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- Summer time is high season in New Bern. Reserve your Pamlico area vacation home in Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- In the Pamlico area area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your vacation rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Pamlico area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to choose and book the bestrental home:
- Begin by choosing your the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Townhome with 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms perfect for your next vacation! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Pamlico area rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before booking the vacation home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's an individual Pamlico area attraction you love, keep an eye out for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- If your family is bringing pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Request information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- At Check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to inspire new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.5 miles
- BrÜtopia - 3.9 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.0 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.1 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 4.9 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.9 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 5.0 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.2 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.2 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 3.3 miles
- BrÜtopia - 3.9 miles
- Creekside Park - 4.4 miles
- Galley Stores & Marina - 5.0 miles
- J G Monette Grocery - 2.7 miles
- Battleground Antiques - 3.0 miles
- Helping Hands Boutique - 3.2 miles
- Southern Persnickety - 3.3 miles
- The Dirty Bird - 3.3 miles
- Custom Marine Fabrication and Sports - 3.4 miles
- Cravin' Wine - 3.5 miles
- New Bern Farm, Garden & Landscape Services - 3.7 miles
Ready to book Townhome with 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms perfect for your next vacation!?Book Online Get Information Call: