- As low as $458/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Arcade/game room
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the sea
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1629 sq ft (151 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1629 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
You and your family can feel right at home at this welcoming New Bern vacation rental! The 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home features a fenced-in backyard — ideal for your family pets to romp and play in — and ample space indoors. Family members of all ages can appreciate the well-appointed game room, featuring a pool table and arcade games. Queue up a favorite movie on the Intelligent TV, prepare a delicious meal in the entirely equipped kitchen, or release tension in the massage chair for the ultimate relaxation.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Family Animals Welcome w/ Fee | Arcade Games & Pool Table | Zero Gravity Shiatsu Massage Chair | 2 Washers & 2 Dryers
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Game Room: Twin Bunk Bed, Full Sleeper Couch | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Couch | Additional Sleeping: Pack ‘n Play
MAIN FEATURES: Fenced-in yard, playset, outdoor seating/dining area, gas grille, Intelligent TVs, board games, books, ceiling fans, open-concept living space
KITCHEN: Dishwasher, stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee bar w/ Keurig + drip coffee makers, dishware + flatware, cooking basics, blender, trash bags + paper towels, water filter, ice maker, complimentary spices, coffee, tea + snacks, high chair
GENERAL: Free WiFi, central A/C + heating, electric heating, iron/board, laundry detergent, towels/linens, complimentary toiletries/shampoo, hangers, hair dryer, keyless entry
FAQ: 3 steps to enter, steps between rooms, pet fee (paid pre-trip), accessible-height toilets
PARKING: Driveway (3 cars), complimentary street parking (first-come, first-served)
-- THE LOCATION --
HISTORICAL SPOTS: Tryon Palace (4 miles), New Bern Firemen’s Museum (4 miles), Union Point Park (4 miles), New Bern Civil War Battlefield Park (9 miles)
AT THE BEACH: Neuse River Recreation Area (16 miles), Circle Regional Beach (40 miles), Fort Macon State Park (42 miles), Radio Island Public Beach (42 miles)
GOLD COURSES: Emerald Golf Club (2 miles), Taberna Country Club (8 miles), Carolina Colours Golf Club (11 miles)
MORE TO DO + SEE: Birthplace of Pepsi Cola (4 miles), Creekside Park (8 miles), Latham-Whitehurst Nature Park (11 miles)
AIRPORT: Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (7 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly w/ $100 fee (+ costs & taxes)
- No events, events, or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The property requires 3 steps to enter and there are some steps between rooms
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this vacation home is by the sea. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park, while New Bern Firemen's Museum and Tryon Palace are cultural highlights. Motor boating offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hunting nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Pamlico area rental property booking tips and tricks:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Summer time is high season in New Bern. To find the best value, try changing your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- The earlier you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Some property management companies offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Pamlico area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have coupons for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to pick the best vacation rental in the Pamlico area area:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. NEW! Family-Friendly New Bern Home w/ Backyard! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property manager before reserving the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what configuration is suitable for your family.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Upon arrival, note any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few issues.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Many rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 1.4 miles
- Spunky McDoogle's - 0.2 miles
- La Rosa Italian Restaurant - 0.4 miles
- La Casetta - 1.0 miles
- Sea Glass Café - 1.1 miles
- Thirty Seventh Street Pizzeria - 1.1 miles
- Mario's Pizza New Bern - 1.1 miles
- Arturo's Mexican Restaurant - 1.2 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Tryon Palace - 2.9 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 3.1 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 3.1 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 3.3 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 3.4 miles
- Union Point Park - 3.5 miles
- New Bern Fabric Center - 0.3 miles
- Birthplace of Pepsi - 3.2 miles
- Carolina Creations - 3.2 miles
- The Black Cat Shoppe - 3.2 miles
- Carolina Custom Rods - 0.1 miles
- New Bern Fabric Center - 0.3 miles
- Odham's Flower Shop - 1.1 miles
- Wild Birds Unlimited - 1.5 miles
- Jan's Hallmark Shop - 1.5 miles
Ready to book NEW! Family-Friendly New Bern Home w/ Backyard!?Book Online Get Information Call: