- As low as $206/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Arcade/game room
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 1629 sq ft (151 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1629 square feet
You and your family can feel right at home at this welcoming New Bern vacation rental! The 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home features a fenced-in backyard — ideal for your family pets to romp and play in — and ample space indoors. Family members of all ages can savor the well-appointed game room, featuring a pool table and arcade games. Queue up a favorite movie on the Intelligent TV, prepare a delicious meal in the entirely equipped kitchen, or release tension in the massage chair for the ultimate relaxation.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Animals Welcome w/ Fee | Arcade Games & Pool Table | Zero Gravity Shiatsu Massage Chair | 2 Washers & 2 Dryers
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Game Room: Twin Bunk Bed, Full Sleeper Couch | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Couch | Additional Sleeping: Pack ‘n Play
MAIN FEATURES: Fenced-in yard, playset, outdoor seating/dining area, gas grille, Intelligent TVs, board games, books, ceiling fans, open-concept living space
KITCHEN: Dishwasher, stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee bar w/ Keurig + drip coffee makers, dishware + flatware, cooking basics, blender, trash bags + paper towels, water filter, ice maker, complimentary spices, coffee, tea + snacks, high chair
GENERAL: Free WiFi, central A/C + heating, electric heating, iron/board, laundry detergent, towels/linens, complimentary toiletries/shampoo, hangers, hair dryer, keyless entry
FAQ: 3 steps to enter, steps between rooms, pet fee (paid pre-trip), accessible-height toilets
PARKING: Driveway (3 cars), complimentary street parking (first-come, first-served)
-- THE LOCATION --
HISTORICAL SPOTS: Tryon Palace (4 miles), New Bern Firemen’s Museum (4 miles), Union Point Park (4 miles), New Bern Civil War Battlefield Park (9 miles)
AT THE BEACH: Neuse River Recreation Area (16 miles), Circle Regional Beach (40 miles), Fort Macon State Park (42 miles), Radio Island Public Beach (42 miles)
GOLD COURSES: Emerald Golf Club (2 miles), Taberna Country Club (8 miles), Carolina Colours Golf Club (11 miles)
MORE TO DO + SEE: Birthplace of Pepsi Cola (4 miles), Creekside Park (8 miles), Latham-Whitehurst Nature Park (11 miles)
AIRPORT: Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (7 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly w/ $100 fee (+ costs & taxes)
- No events, events, or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The property requires 3 steps to enter and there are some steps between rooms
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this vacation home is by the sea. New Bern Grand Marina and Northwest Creek Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center. Motor boating offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hunting nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
Our top Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal NC. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring is a great way to save on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Pamlico area area visitor guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- First and foremost, have your family agree to vacation dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. Family-Friendly New Bern Home w/ Backyard! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before you reserve the home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Request information on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Have a great stay:
- We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas during check in. Get in touch with the property manager right away to document any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on great ratings to compel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 1.4 miles
- Spunky McDoogle's - 0.2 miles
- La Rosa Italian Restaurant - 0.4 miles
- La Casetta - 1.0 miles
- Sea Glass Café - 1.1 miles
- Thirty Seventh Street Pizzeria - 1.1 miles
- Mario's Pizza New Bern - 1.1 miles
- Arturo's Mexican Restaurant - 1.2 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 3.1 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 3.1 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 3.3 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 3.4 miles
- Union Point Park - 3.5 miles
- Tryon Palace - 2.9 miles
- New Bern Fabric Center - 0.3 miles