- As low as $114/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1636 sq ft (152 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1636 square feet
Escape to North Carolina's striking outdoor landscapes when you book a stay at this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath home. Located near the Neuse and Trent Rivers, this vacation rental hideaway offers outdoor activities and historic sites like Tryon Palace that are just a stone's throw away! If you like the beach, plan a day trip to the coast. During your downtime, kick up your feet in the loft or living room, whip up a meal in the entirely equipped kitchen, and take in the starry skies on the furnished deck.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Washer & Dryer | Laptop-Friendly Desk
Bedroom Suite: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Loft: Queen Futon
OUTDOOR LIVING: Deck w/ cushioned seating, yard
INDOOR LIVING: Intelligent TV, ceiling fans, central A/C, electric heat
KITCHEN: Fridge, stove & oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, Keurig w/ K-Cups, cooking basics, dishware & flatware, trash bags, paper towels
GENERAL: Free WiFi, laundry detergent, iron & board, complimentary toiletries, hair dryer, towels & linens, hangers
FAQ: 3 steps to access (french doors), stairs to loft & bedroom 3, 2 exterior security cameras (facing out)
PARKING: Driveway (3 cars), RV/trailer parking
-- THE LOCATION --
AREA HISTORY: Tryon Palace (2 miles), Union Point Park (2 miles), New Bern Civil War Battlefield Park (7 miles)
BRING THE KIDS: Bear Towne Escape Room (2 miles), Birthplace of Pepsi Cola (2 miles), North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores (44 miles)
BEACH ROAD TRIP: Neuse River Recreation Area (14 miles), Circle Regional Beach Access (38 miles), Fort Macon State Park (40 miles)
AIRPORT: Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (5 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events, or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: Access to this home requires 3 steps and stairs to reach the loft and bedroom 3
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 2 exterior security cameras. Camera 1 is above the french doors, facing the deck/entryway. Camera 2 is to the left of the side door, facing the entryway/yard. They do not look into any interior spaces. The cameras record video and sound when activated by motion
About the Area
This vacation home is located in New Bern. Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Pamlico area rental home experience:
Get the best rental value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in New Bern. To find the most suitable vacation home for your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- In the Pamlico area area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked very early. Booking your vacation home up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Some property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Pamlico area area visitor guide magazines that include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and choose your prefectrental:
- To start, have your group decide on vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. New Bern Vacation Rental with Private Yard! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If not, email or call the property management company before you book the home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- If your group is vacationing with pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Get details on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
Know before you go:
- Add the host's information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas upon your arrival. message the property manager immediately to relay any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of issues.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on great ratings to propel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 0.6 miles
- Ghent Sandwich Shop - 0.4 miles
- El Taco Loco - 0.5 miles
- Sake Hibachi Sushi and Bar - 0.6 miles
- Kitchen on Trent - 0.6 miles
- Friday's 1890 Seafood - 0.7 miles
- Sanuki Japanese Steak and Seafood Restaurant - 0.7 miles
- Famous Restaurant - 0.7 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 0.9 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 1.7 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 1.7 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 1.9 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 1.9 miles
- Union Point Park - 2.0 miles
- Tryon Palace - 1.5 miles
- Flythe's Bike Shop - 0.5 miles