- As low as $129/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 2 total pets
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Located mins. to downtown New Bern, hospital, B/S/H, Moen. 25 mins. to MCAS Cherry Point.
Home is central to everything New Bern! This comfortable, entirely-furnished home located in the middle of the town features a private, fenced-in backyard, back deck equipped with grille and outdoor furnishings, attached garage, new Appliances, new Flooring, and in unit washer and dryer. Everything about this home is private and delightful.
Utilities, Wifi included.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in New Bern. Tryon Palace and New Bern Civic Theatre are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park. Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- 2 total pets
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Rental property booking tips:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- To get the best value, shift your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Pamlico area area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Pamlico area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to select the perfect vacation rental:
- Start by choosing trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. Fully-Furnished, Pet-Friendly, 3 bedroom. Fenced backyard. Close to everything! has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Pamlico area vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the host before you book the vacation home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's an individual Pamlico area beach you are crazy about, browse rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or charges could be applied to your invoice.
More tips for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a terrific time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 1.2 miles
- Famous Restaurant - 0.3 miles
- Thirty Seventh Street Pizzeria - 0.4 miles
- Sanuki Japanese Steak and Seafood Restaurant - 0.4 miles
- Friday's 1890 Seafood - 0.4 miles
- La Casetta - 0.4 miles
- Ghent Sandwich Shop - 0.7 miles
- El Taco Loco - 1.1 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 1.5 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 1.8 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 1.9 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 2.0 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 2.1 miles
- Union Point Park - 2.2 miles
- Tryon Palace - 1.7 miles
- Fort Totten Park - 1.0 miles