- As low as $239/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee grinder
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Property does not allow children
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to your peaceful half acre waterfront getaway with a boat slip and dock in the impressive residential River Bend Community mins. from historic New Bern. Unwind on the enormous, screened, covered porch overlooking the Trent River Canal or inside in front of the gas fireplace if you are feeling like a comfortable day. Savor all the amenities of home with a gourmet kitchen, intelligent TV’s, completely equipped laundry room, 2 sleeping suites with Q beds and attached bathrooms with walk-in showers and the cavernous upstairs loft room with 2 additional queen beds. The den area to the left of the living room has an additional queen pull out couch.
Launch right of the dock with your boat or kayak to discover the area, fish or head into New Bern for dinner. Head to Atlantic Beach (only 36 miles away!) Visit the birthplace of Pepsi or the first Governor’s seat of NC, Tyron Palace. 2 kayaks and life jackets available for your use. Plenty of parking for your cars and trailer in the circular driveway.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in New Bern. Tryon Palace and New Bern Civic Theatre are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park. Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best vacation home experience:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserve your rental home in the Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, management companies supply Pamlico area area travel guide magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by selecting your trip dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Waterfront Retreat has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking websites. If not, reach out to the property management company before you reserve the home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is right for your vacation.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
Know before you go:
- Add the owner's phone number to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your visit, inspect for any problem areas during arrival. Contact the host right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to inspire more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.9 miles
- Panichellis Pizzeria - 0.5 miles
- Attitudes Pub & Grille - 0.5 miles
- Moore's Olde Tyme Barbeque Chicken & Seafood - 2.5 miles
- Mon Asian Market - 2.8 miles
- Musashi Japanese Steak - 2.9 miles
- Gina’s Pizza - 3.0 miles
- Craven Coffee House and Cafe - 3.0 miles
- Wine and Design - 2.9 miles
- Flythe's Bike Shop - 3.9 miles
- Kidsville at Seth West Parrot Park - 4.0 miles
- New Bern Fabric Center - 4.3 miles
- Foscue Plantation - 4.6 miles