- As low as $173/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Foosball table
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Gas grill
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Street parking available
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 1662 sq ft (154 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1662 square feet
Feel the rich history and outdoor adventure that the town of New Bern has to offer with a stay at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom, elegantly remodeled 1940s vacation rental home! Boasting a fenced-in backyard, Intelligent TVs, and a well-appointed kitchen that’s ideal for preparing home-cooked meals, this comfortable abode will have you and your family feeling right at home. Venture out to go shopping downtown, take a walk through Union Point Park, or make the trip over to Hammocks Beach State Park!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Gas Grille | 1,600 Sq Ft | Washer/Dryer
Ideal for a family getaway or a weekend hideaway with friends, this coastal hideaway is the ideal place to get some much-needed rest and relaxation after days spent out in the warm Carolina sun.
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Family Room: Twin Bunk Bed, Queen Sleeper Couch | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Couch
INDOOR LIVING: Intelligent TV, massage chair, dining table, ceiling fans, foosball table
KITCHEN: Entirely equipped, blender, coffee bar w/ coffee makers & complimentary coffee & tea, cooking silverware, dishware & flatware, hot water pot, microwave, spices, toaster
OUTDOOR LIVING: Fire pit w/ seating, fenced-in backyard, BBQ grille, front porch
GENERAL: Free WiFi, keyless entry, central air conditioning & heating, complimentary toiletries, hair dryers, hangers, in-unit laundry machines, laundry detergent, iron/board, linens/towels, trash bags/paper towels
FAQ: Steps to enter
PARKING: Driveway (3 cars), street parking
-- THE LOCATION --
NEAR THE WATER: Neuse River Recreation Area (14.0 miles), Circle Regional Beach Access (37.9 miles), Radio Island Public Beach Access (39.7 miles), Fort Macon State Park (39.8 miles), Hammocks Beach State Park (41.8 miles)
FAMILY FUN: Bear Towne Escape Room (1.4 miles), Birthplace of Pepsi Cola (1.4 miles), Latham-Whitehurst Nature Park (8.8 miles), Atlantic Beach Town Park (28.5 miles), North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores (43.2 miles)
HIT THE LINKS: Emerald Golf Club (3.9 miles), Taberna Country Club (5.9 miles), River Bend Country Club (7.2 miles), Carolina Colours Golf Club (8.4 miles)
HISTORY + MUSEUMS: Governor’s Palace | Tyron Palace (1.2 miles), New Bern Firemen’s Museum (1.2 miles), North Carolina History Center at Tryon Palace (1.6 miles), Union Point Park (1.8 miles), New Bern Civil War Battlefield Park (6.1 miles)
AIRPORT: Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (4.2 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events, or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The property requires steps to enter and may be difficult for guests with limited mobility
About the Area
This vacation home is located in New Bern. Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center. Motor boating offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hunting nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Pamlico area vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of NC. Book your Pamlico area rental home in Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Pamlico area area visitor guides which will include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the perfect rental:
- Start by having your family agree to the best dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. New Bern Retreat w/ Fire Pit ~ 1 Mi to Dtwn! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a property that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- At Check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many difficulties.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and scan for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Many rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 1.3 miles
- Ghent Sandwich Shop - 0.5 miles
- Friday's 1890 Seafood - 0.8 miles
- Famous Restaurant - 0.8 miles
- The Country Biscuit Restaurant - 0.8 miles
- Sanuki Japanese Steak and Seafood Restaurant - 0.8 miles
- Thirty Seventh Street Pizzeria - 0.9 miles
- Savage's Wood Burning Pizzeria - 1.0 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 0.7 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 1.1 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 1.1 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 1.3 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 1.4 miles
- Union Point Park - 1.4 miles
- Tryon Palace - 0.9 miles
- Fort Totten Park - 0.2 miles