- As low as $289/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Foosball table
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Gas grill
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Street parking available
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1662 sq ft (154 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1662 square feet
Feel the rich history and outdoor adventure that the town of New Bern has to offer with a stay at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom, elegantly modernized 1940s vacation rental home! Boasting a fenced-in backyard, Intelligent TVs, and a well-appointed kitchen that’s ideal for preparing home-cooked meals, this comfortable abode will have you and your family feeling right at home. Venture out to go shopping downtown, take a walk through Union Point Park, or make the trip over to Hammocks Beach State Park!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Gas Grille | 1,600 Sq Ft | Washer/Dryer
Ideal for a family getaway or a weekend hideaway with friends, this coastal hideaway is the ideal place to get some much-needed rest and relaxation after days spent out in the warm Carolina sun.
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Family Room: Twin Bunk Bed, Queen Sleeper Couch | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Couch
INDOOR LIVING: Intelligent TV, massage chair, dining table, ceiling fans, foosball table
KITCHEN: Entirely equipped, blender, coffee bar w/ coffee makers & complimentary coffee & tea, cooking silverware, dishware & flatware, hot water pot, microwave, spices, toaster
OUTDOOR LIVING: Fire pit w/ seating, fenced-in backyard, BBQ grille, front porch
GENERAL: Free WiFi, keyless entry, central air conditioning & heating, complimentary toiletries, hair dryers, hangers, in-unit laundry machines, laundry detergent, iron/board, linens/towels, trash bags/paper towels
FAQ: Steps to enter
PARKING: Driveway (3 cars), street parking
-- THE LOCATION --
NEAR THE WATER: Neuse River Recreation Area (14.0 miles), Circle Regional Beach Access (37.9 miles), Radio Island Public Beach Access (39.7 miles), Fort Macon State Park (39.8 miles), Hammocks Beach State Park (41.8 miles)
FAMILY FUN: Bear Towne Escape Room (1.4 miles), Birthplace of Pepsi Cola (1.4 miles), Latham-Whitehurst Nature Park (8.8 miles), Atlantic Beach Town Park (28.5 miles), North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores (43.2 miles)
HIT THE LINKS: Emerald Golf Club (3.9 miles), Taberna Country Club (5.9 miles), River Bend Country Club (7.2 miles), Carolina Colours Golf Club (8.4 miles)
HISTORY + MUSEUMS: Governor’s Palace | Tyron Palace (1.2 miles), New Bern Firemen’s Museum (1.2 miles), North Carolina History Center at Tryon Palace (1.6 miles), Union Point Park (1.8 miles), New Bern Civil War Battlefield Park (6.1 miles)
AIRPORT: Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (4.2 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events, or enormous gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The property requires steps to enter and may be difficult for guests with limited mobility
About the Area
This vacation home is located in New Bern. Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center. Motor boating offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hunting nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
New Bern rental home booking tips and tricks:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summertime is high season in the Pamlico area area. To get the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Pamlico area area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Pamlico area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Planning, picking, and booking the best Pamlico area vacation home:
- Start by selecting vacation dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. New Bern Retreat w/ Fire Pit ~ 1 Mi to Dtwn! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the host before you book the rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is right for your trip.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
Advice for your stay:
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Record any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a great resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Protect your property!
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 1.3 miles
- Ghent Sandwich Shop - 0.5 miles
- Friday's 1890 Seafood - 0.8 miles
- Famous Restaurant - 0.8 miles
- The Country Biscuit Restaurant - 0.8 miles
- Sanuki Japanese Steak and Seafood Restaurant - 0.8 miles
- Thirty Seventh Street Pizzeria - 0.9 miles
- Savage's Wood Burning Pizzeria - 1.0 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 0.7 miles
- Tryon Palace - 0.9 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 1.1 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 1.1 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 1.3 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 1.4 miles
- Union Point Park - 1.4 miles
- Fort Totten Park - 0.2 miles
- Birthplace of Pepsi - 1.2 miles
- Carolina Creations - 1.2 miles
- Armstrong Grocery - 0.4 miles
- Stand Up Outfitters - 0.6 miles
- New Bern Arts & Wellness Center - 0.7 miles
- Savi's Wine Shop - 0.9 miles
- Andrea's Attic Antiques - 0.9 miles
- Odham's Flower Shop - 0.9 miles
Ready to book New Bern Retreat w/ Fire Pit ~ 1 Mi to Dtwn!?Book Online Get Information Call: