- As low as $179/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Mountain biking nearby
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1200 square feet
Charmingly refreshed 3 bedroom 2 bathroom in peaceful neighborhood with entirely fenced yard and fruit trees.
Conveniently located to to hospital, shopping, eateries, river access/ boat and kayak launches. 2.5 miles (5 mins.) from historic downtown New Bern, 1.9 miles from Martin Marietta Park, 1.7 miles from Glenburnie Park.
Home is well appointed with granite counters, sizable intelligent tv on swivel and extendable mount, completely equipped kitchen and bar, pots, pans, coffee press, coffee maker and Keurig, juicer, toaster, pizza pans, Instapot and regular slow cooker.
Each bedroom has comfortable beds with ample pillows. There is workout equipment including gym mats, light weights, and a full machine for those who don't want to miss out on a workout.
The backyard space is fully fenced with ample seating and huge great grille. Please Note: Outdoor kitchen is still in progress with granite to be mounted soon. This does not affect its use. There are pear trees, pecan tree, and fig tree in the backyard.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in New Bern. Tryon Palace and New Bern Civic Theatre are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park. Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Pamlico area rental home booking tips:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- In the Pamlico area area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Booking your vacation rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summer months are high season in New Bern. To find the best value, consider changing your trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Pamlico area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides contain deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to choose and book a perfectrental home:
- Start by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Conveniently Located 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
- If there's a certain Pamlico area attraction you love, look for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Store the owner's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are out, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas when you arrive. text the rental manager immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected everything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a fantastic stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 1.6 miles
- Famous Restaurant - 0.7 miles
- Thirty Seventh Street Pizzeria - 0.7 miles
- Sanuki Japanese Steak and Seafood Restaurant - 0.7 miles
- Friday's 1890 Seafood - 0.7 miles
- La Casetta - 0.7 miles
- Ghent Sandwich Shop - 0.9 miles
- El Taco Loco - 1.4 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 1.7 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 1.7 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 1.8 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 2.0 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 2.1 miles
- Union Point Park - 2.2 miles
- Tryon Palace - 1.7 miles
- Glenburnie Park - 1.0 miles