- As low as $179/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1200 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Charmingly refreshed 3 bedroom 2 bathroom in peaceful neighborhood with entirely fenced yard and fruit trees.
Conveniently located to to hospital, shopping, eateries, river access/ boat and kayak launches. 2.5 miles (5 mins.) from historic downtown New Bern, 1.9 miles from Martin Marietta Park, 1.7 miles from Glenburnie Park.
Home is well appointed with granite counters, sizable intelligent tv on swivel and extendable mount, completely equipped kitchen and bar, pots, pans, coffee press, coffee maker and Keurig, juicer, toaster, pizza pans, Instapot and regular slow cooker.
Each bedroom has comfortable beds with ample pillows. There is workout equipment including gym mats, light weights, and a full machine for those who don't want to miss out on a workout.
The backyard space is fully fenced with ample seating and enormous great grille. Please Note: Outdoor kitchen is still in progress with granite to be mounted soon. This does not affect its use. There are pear trees, pecan tree, and fig tree in the backyard.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in New Bern. Tryon Palace and New Bern Firemen's Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include New Bern Civic Theatre and B'nai Sholem Temple. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Pamlico area vacation property experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- The sooner your group can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Pamlico area area. To get the best value, shift your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer great temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Many management companies supply Pamlico area area visitors guides which often include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the best vacation home in the Pamlico area area:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Conveniently Located 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is suitable for your family.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- If there's a particular Pamlico area beach you love, keep an eye out for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Document any issues with the property at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your peace. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- At departure, take a walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on great ratings to drive more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 1.6 miles
- Famous Restaurant - 0.7 miles
- Thirty Seventh Street Pizzeria - 0.7 miles
- Sanuki Japanese Steak and Seafood Restaurant - 0.7 miles
- Friday's 1890 Seafood - 0.7 miles
- La Casetta - 0.7 miles
- Ghent Sandwich Shop - 0.9 miles
- El Taco Loco - 1.4 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 1.7 miles
- Tryon Palace - 1.7 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 1.7 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 1.8 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 2.0 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 2.1 miles
- Union Point Park - 2.2 miles
- Glenburnie Park - 1.0 miles
- Birthplace of Pepsi - 1.9 miles
- Carolina Creations - 1.9 miles
- The Black Cat Shoppe - 1.9 miles
- Odham's Flower Shop - 0.8 miles
- New Bern Fabric Center - 1.3 miles
- Armstrong Grocery - 1.3 miles
- Andrea's Attic Antiques - 1.4 miles
- New Bern Arts & Wellness Center - 1.5 miles
Ready to book Conveniently Located 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom?Book Online Get Information Call: