- As low as $341/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Laundry facilities
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Pedal boat on site
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1550 sq ft (144 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1550 square feet
From its waterfront getaway to the wonderfully outfitted interior, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home is sure to be the cherry on top of any group’s visit to New Bern! Appreciate painless access to Historic Downtown, plenty of golf courses, and outdoor adventures courtesy of this vacation rental’s great location. When you’re not out and about, pour a glass of wine to appreciate on the deck or private beach. When the sun begins to set, head inside to savor a family movie or game nighttime!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Shared Outdoor Perks | 1,550 Sq Ft | 3 Mi to Historic Downtown New Bern
Sporting plenty of on-site relaxation and an ideal New Bern location, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental has it all to ensure your time here is fun-filled and anxiety-complimentary!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
COMMON SPACE SHARED AMENITIES: Shared laundry machines, full-sized refrigerator, additional sink, toilet, charcoal grille, fire pit, boat dock, beach chairs, gazebo, horseshoes, cornhole, hammocks
INDOOR LIVING: Intelligent TV, open-concept interior, dining table, hammock
OUTDOOR LIVING: Furnished deck, gas grille
KITCHEN: Totally equipped w/ cooking basics & spices, drip coffee maker, toaster, knife set
GENERAL: Free WiFi, linens/towels, complimentary toiletries, trash bags, paper towels, hair dryer, iron/board, private washer/dryer, central heating & A/C
FAQ: Pet fee (paid pre-trip), stairs required to access home & waterfront space, additional rental on-site
PARKING: Driveway (4 cars), RV/trailer parking on-site
ADDT’L ACCOMMODATIONS: An additional 1-bedroom property for 6 guests is available on-site with a separate nightly rate. If you would like to reserve both units, please inquire for more information prior to booking
-- THE LOCATION --
OUTDOOR RECREATION: Union Point Park (3.3 miles), Creekside Park (4.1 miles), Lawson Creek Park (4.5 miles), Latham-Whitehurst Nature Park (9.4 miles)
HISTORICAL SITES: Birthplace of Pepsi Cola (3.6 miles), Governor’s Palace/Tryon Palace (3.6 miles), North Carolina History Center at Tryon Palace (3.7 miles), New Bern Firemen's Museum (3.8 miles), New Bern Civil War Battlefield Park (5.2 miles)
GOLF: Taberna Country Club (4.5 miles), New Bern Golf & Country Club (7.3 miles), Carolina Colours Golf Club (7.4 miles)
AIRPORTS: Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (2.6 miles), Raleigh-Durham International Airport (132 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly w/ $ 75 fee (+ costs & taxes)
- No events, events, or huge gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: This property sleeps 6 guests in beds with room for 2 additional guests on a queen-sized air bed
- NOTE: The property requires stairs to access the interior and waterfront space and may be difficult for guests with limited mobility
- NOTE: An additional 1-bedroom property for 6 guests is available on-site with a separate nightly rate. If you would like to reserve both units, please inquire for more information prior to booking
- NOTE: This property shares the dock, boat slip, kayaks, pedal boat, gazebo, hammocks, fire pit, horseshoes, cornhole, picnic tables, and complimentary laundry facilities with another unit on-site
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this vacation home is on the waterfront. New Bern Civic Theatre and B'nai Sholem Temple are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at New Bern Grand Marina and Northwest Creek Marina. Traveling with kids? Consider Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center. Looking to get your feet wet? Kayaking and motor boating adventures can be found near the property.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips and Tricks to get the best rental experience:
Getting the best value:
- In the Pamlico area area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- To find the best rental home within your budget, we suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, management companies supply Pamlico area area visitor guide magazines that include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the perfect vacation rental in New Bern:
- Select your vacation dates and max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. 'The Grey Goose': Waterfront Home with Beach has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the host before you reserve the home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
More tips for your visit:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of concerns.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would at home.
- To make certain damages are not linked to your visit, record any problem areas during check in. Call the rental manager immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.7 miles
- BrÜtopia - 1.9 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 2.0 miles
- Carolina Grill - 2.0 miles
- Taqueria San Luis - 2.1 miles
- DAWGZ - 2.3 miles
- Kitchen on Trent - 2.4 miles
- Ginza Japan - 2.6 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 2.8 miles
- Tryon Palace - 2.8 miles
- Union Point Park - 2.8 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 2.9 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 3.0 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 3.0 miles
- Creekside Park - 1.3 miles
- Carolina Creations - 2.9 miles
- Birthplace of Pepsi - 2.9 miles
- Merchant Grocery - 0.6 miles
- Captain Segull Fishing Charts - 1.8 miles
- BrÜtopia - 1.9 miles
- New Bern Farm, Garden & Landscape Services - 2.0 miles
- Cravin' Wine - 2.1 miles
- The Restored Brush - 2.3 miles
Ready to book 'The Grey Goose': Waterfront Home with Beach?Book Online Get Information Call: