- As low as $506/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 1 total pets
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hiking nearby
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
The River House sits on numerous acres of wooded property with the home located near the bank of the Neuse River. With 4000 square feet of space this home has 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms with accommodations to sleep 12, a chef's kitchen outfitted with all the essentials, a sizable eat-in Kitchen, a formal dining room and a enormous living room with TV. Throughout the home, the waterfront vistas and striking touches display the southern appeal of this traditional home.
The River House Features:
Waterfront Screened in Porch
Eat-in Kitchen Area with River Vistas
Formal Dining Room
Entirely Equipped Kitchen
Living Room with Sleeper Couch
Bedroom 1: 1 King Bed
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen Bed & Full Bathroom
Bedroom 3: 2 Queen Beds & 1 Full Bathroom
Bedroom 4: 1 King Bed & 1 Full Bed
Both bedrooms with Waterfront Vistas
Garage is not accessible to guests.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this vacation home is in the city center and on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park, while Greater Good Art Gallery and North Carolina History Center at Tryon Palace are cultural highlights. Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 total pets
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to find the best Pamlico area rental home experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- In the Pamlico area area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of NC. Booking your Pamlico area vacation rental in the Fall or Spring is an excellent way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Pamlico area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain money saving offers on local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to pick the perfect rental home in the Pamlico area area:
- Start by having your group commit to vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Neuse River House has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If not, contact the property management company before booking your rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your invoice.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- Document any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a fantastic vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.7 miles
- Taqueria San Luis - 0.8 miles
- BrÜtopia - 1.3 miles
- Carolina Grill - 1.6 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 3.1 miles
- Captain Ratty's Seafood - 3.1 miles
- MJ's Raw Bar & Grille - 3.2 miles
- Union Point Park - 3.0 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 3.0 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 3.2 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 3.3 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 3.4 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 3.5 miles
- Tryon Palace - 3.4 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 1.1 miles