- As low as $458/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Computer monitor
- Deck or patio
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Free WiFi, with speed of 500+ Mbps (good for 6+ people or 10+ devices)
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 3050 sq ft (283.4 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3050 square feet
This is the number one rated vacation rental in New Bern. waterfront, home in the historic Riverside District! Located on 1/2 acre on the banks of the Neuse River, this 3050 sqft 4-bedroom, 3.5-bath home. Sleeps 12, Unwind with your adored ones on the natural stone patio. Whether you spend your days calming on the shore or casting your line off our brand new 126' dock. This is what vacations are made of. We host many wedding events and families due to our central location to wedding venues.
Appreciate the charming vistas from the window filled sunroom or wide open kitchen. Everywhere you look is a view of beautiful gardens with the impressive water beyond.
5 min. walk to Mayola wedding venue.
Great place for the wedding event or family of the bride and groom.
3 kayaks available for your use .
If you head north from the home there is a peaceful, breathtaking estuary around the bend!
Historic Riverside District of New Bern
A 24 min. walk to historic downtown stores, sights and eateries.
A appealing walk through handsome historic homes along the way.
We have parking for 4 cars in the driveway and complimentary street parking. Very peaceful street with interesting things to see.
The National cemetery, created after the Civil War, is 5 min. walk.
Old time hardware store around the corner for all your fishing gear needs.
Other Things to Note:
Brand new dock!
We also have a playroom in the garage with tons of games for the kids and adults. It has a rollup door and a great view. (great for rainy days)
I hope you are as excited about this BBQ as I am. If you just need to prepare some hotdogs and hamburgers, use the gas grille on the right side. But if you are true Grille master,
Please savor the smoky flavor of the wood pellet grille on the left.
Please be a responsible griller and clean the grille when you’re finished.
We keep a bin of wood pellets in the play room. If the bin is empty you can purchase more pellets at Lowes or Walmart.
I have attached the instructions. Please read thru to familiarize yourself with the grille.
Interaction with Guests:
We had block all of next year. to move in this beautiful home. Our plans have changed and we will open the dates in Mid Nov. when our new plans are locked in.
I live out of town but I have a group of friends that can help out with any issues.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this vacation home is on the waterfront. New Bern Firemen's Museum and Tryon Palace are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Pamlico area rental property booking tips and tricks:
Find your perfect rental:
- In the Pamlico area area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Summer months are high season in the Pamlico area area. Reserve your Pamlico area rental property in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Pamlico area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on local tours, shops, and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- First and foremost, have your group decide on dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Little piece of heaven in your own back yard! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally available online. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before reserving your rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges may be applied to your invoice.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
During your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- To make sure that no damages are linked to your stay, inspect for any problem areas upon check in. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected everything. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, remember to take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on good ratings to compel new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.3 miles
- The Country Biscuit Restaurant - 1.2 miles
- Savage's Wood Burning Pizzeria - 1.3 miles
- The Chelsea - 1.3 miles
- Cow Café - 1.3 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 1.3 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 1.4 miles
- Stingray Café - 1.4 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 1.2 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 1.3 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 1.4 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 1.6 miles
- Union Point Park - 1.6 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 1.7 miles
- Tryon Palace - 1.3 miles
- Greenwood Cemetery - 0.7 miles