- As low as $169/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Table tennis
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the beach
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 1488 sq ft (138 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1488 square feet
Spectacular three bedroom two bathroom home in Fairfield Harbour! Right on the golf course. Recently modernized with all the amenities of home! Wifi, cable, jetted tub, washer/dryer and so much more! This location is pet friendly.
There is a marina with kayak units at this location. Check with the property manager for special golf prices when booking this home. There is an outdoor pool and exercise center available for use at the community recreation center. Check with the front desk about daily activities at the resort.
Your rental includes the ability to use the recreation center onsite with an indoor and outdoor pool, yoga, stretch and exercise classes, an onsite gym, basketball court, tennis courts, miniature golf and bicycle units.
Check with the property manager about discounts for weekly and monthly units. Family Animals are allowed for renters that pay a pet fee in advance.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. New Bern Civic Theatre and B'nai Sholem Temple are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Northwest Creek Marina and New Bern Grand Marina. Traveling with kids? Consider Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Tips for getting the perfect New Bern rental experience:
Find your best deal:
- Book your Pamlico area rental home in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many rental management companies supply Pamlico area area visitor guides that include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the best vacation home in New Bern:
- Begin by selecting the best vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Discount for weekly rental has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually available online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before you reserve the property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your vacation group.
- If there's a particular Pamlico area destination you simply love, look for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your stay, record any problem areas during arrival. Contact the rental manager immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your life at home. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on great reviews to drive new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.9 miles
- BrÜtopia - 4.2 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.2 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.3 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 5.0 miles
- Union Point Park - 5.0 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.8 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 2.8 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.8 miles
- BrÜtopia - 4.2 miles
- Creekside Park - 4.8 miles