- As low as $179/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Foosball table
- Video library
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Our home is waterfront with splendid vistas of the marina and sailboats. It's in a resort community and really offers something for everybody! A super location for families, couples - everybody! All our guests will receive special pricing at one of the Top 50 Public Golf Courses in NC, Carolina Colours! We offer bicycles//tennis rackets/set of golf clubs . A short drive to downtown New Bern and 40 mins. to the beaches! Indoor/outdoor pool @ resort, playground, gym, & tennis courts! Pool and Recreation center are COMPLIMENTARY for our guests! We also have Stillwater Kayaks rental right outside our door for more activity fun! You can comfortably rent a kayak from them and cruise the river!
From the heavenly feel of the beds right down to the last spoon in our kitchen everything in our home is new! We offer everything you need for an spectacular experience in our area. From fishing to kayaking, playing golf or tennis, sitting by the pool or appreciating the indoor pool at the recreation center! Or if you choose just savor the relaxing setting from our balconies. Family room has a new 55 inch TV with DVR, HBO and home theatre. Sports equipment includes 2 bicycles , two tennis racquets and tennis balls, a set of golf clubs! Our game room has bunk beds, checkers/chess, playing cards, fashionable board games and a foosball table! Have coffee at your bistro table off the master bedroom. Savor lunch on our outdoor living area while watching the sail boats come and go. New Bern is a historical, fun filled town to appreciate. Arts, history, self-guided walking tours, parks, antique stores, River walks, National park and a variety of food and great eateries! We know you will fall in adore as we did with the area!
Our guest will have access to our entire home, plus all the equipment we provide for activities. We have room for two cars. We will not be in the home during your stay, it's all yours! We have three bedrooms and three baths. Two of the bedrooms have new Queen size beds and our other bedroom has bunk beds. Something for the entire family!
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Greater Good Art Gallery and Pepsi Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Northwest Creek Marina and New Bern Grand Marina. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, snorkeling, and motor boating nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Pamlico area rental home tips:
Finding your perfect rental:
- To get the best value, try shifting your vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Pamlico area area visitor guide magazines that include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Choose dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Water Front -Neuse River Access, Family friendly, Complimentary Pool Access has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Pamlico area rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before reserving the home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is right for your group.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your . We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a fantastic vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.4 miles
- BrÜtopia - 3.8 miles
- Carolina Grill - 3.9 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 3.9 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 4.8 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.8 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.9 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 5.0 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.1 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.0 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 3.4 miles
- BrÜtopia - 3.8 miles
- Creekside Park - 4.2 miles
- J G Monette Grocery - 2.5 miles
- Battleground Antiques - 2.9 miles
- Helping Hands Boutique - 3.0 miles
- Southern Persnickety - 3.1 miles
- The Dirty Bird - 3.1 miles
- Custom Marine Fabrication and Sports - 3.2 miles
- Cravin' Wine - 3.4 miles
- New Bern Farm, Garden & Landscape Services - 3.6 miles
Ready to book Water Front -Neuse River Access, Family friendly, Complimentary Pool Access?Book Online Get Information Call: