- As low as $289/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1980 sq ft (184 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1980 square feet
Feel the historic town of New Bern up close and personal when you stay in this 3-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental! Ideally located within walking distance of downtown, this gorgeous home provides painless access to all your sightseeing bucket list items, like Tryon Palace and The Birthplace of Pepsi. When it’s time for a break from exploring, return to your comfortable abode to prepare a meal in the entirely equipped kitchen and gather around the outdoor dining table to recount the day's memories!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Central Location | Game Room | Recently Remodeled
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Full Sleeper Couch | Office: Twin Sleeper Couch | Additional Linens: Pack ‘n Play
HOME HIGHLIGHTS: Intelligent TVs, laptop-friendly workspace, pool table, board games, arcade game, outdoor dining table
KITCHEN: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave, cooking basics, toaster, dishware/flatware, trash bags/paper towels
GENERAL: Free WiFi, washer/dryer, keyless entry, central heating & A/C, complimentary toiletries, hair dryers, linens/towels, iron/board, ceiling fans
FAQ: 4 exterior security cameras (facing out)
SUITABILITY: Stairs required to access, bathroom on 1st floor
PARKING: Driveway (2 cars)
-- THE LOCATION --
HISTORICAL SITES: Governor’s Palace | Tryon Palace (0.1 miles), New Bern Firemen’s Museum (0.4 miles), Union Point Park (0.8 miles), New Bern Civil War Battlefield Park (5.1 miles)
FAMILY TIME: Birthplace of Pepsi Cola (0.3 miles), Bear Towne Escape Room (0.4 miles), North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores (42.8 miles)
ON THE WATER: Lawson Creek Park (1.0 miles), Glenburnie Park (3.2 miles), Latham-Whitehurst Nature Park (8.3 miles), Neuse River Recreation Area (13.6 miles), Fort Macon State Park (39.4 miles), Radio Island Public Beach (39.6 miles)
TEE TIME: Emerald Golf Club (4.8 miles), Taberna Country Club (4.9 miles), Carolina Colours Golf Club (7.9 miles), River Bend Country Club (8.0 miles)
AIRPORTS: Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (3.0 miles), Raleigh-Durham International Airport (130 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events, or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 4 exterior security cameras. The cameras are facing toward the entrance, driveway, side of home, and back porch. The cameras are outward facing and do not look into interior spaces. The cameras actively record video and sound
- NOTE: The property requires stairs to access
About the Area
This vacation home is located in New Bern. New Bern Grand Marina and Northwest Creek Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park. Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental home tips:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Pamlico area area. To get the best value, change your trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Pamlico area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines contain coupons for nearby shops and restaurants.
How to choose the best rental in the Pamlico area area:
- Begin by choosing your the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Charming New Bern Home, Walk to Historic Dtwn has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property manager before booking the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is suitable for your trip.
- If there's a certain Pamlico area destination you are enamored with, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- If your group is bringing pets, search for a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the host's contact info to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- At Check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of concerns.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal items. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a terrific time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.0 miles
- The Country Biscuit Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- Savage's Wood Burning Pizzeria - 0.1 miles
- Stingray Café - 0.2 miles
- Lawson's Landing Café - 0.2 miles
- Baker's Kitchen Restaurant & Bakery - 0.3 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 0.3 miles
- Cow Café - 0.3 miles
- Tryon Palace - 0.1 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 0.3 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 0.3 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 0.5 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 0.5 miles
- Union Point Park - 0.6 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 0.7 miles
- John Wright Stanly House - 0.1 miles
- Birthplace of Pepsi - 0.3 miles
- Carolina Creations - 0.4 miles
- Savi's Wine Shop - 0.0 miles
- New Bern Arts & Wellness Center - 0.2 miles
- Poor Charlie's Antiques and Flea Market - 0.3 miles
- New Bern Farmer's Market - 0.3 miles
- Framing Fox Art Gallery - 0.3 miles
- Midtown Olive Oil - 0.3 miles
Ready to book Charming New Bern Home, Walk to Historic Dtwn?Book Online Get Information Call: