- As low as $113/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- In the city center
- Jet skiing nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1600 sq ft (149 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Whale watching nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Mobile home
- Approximately 1600 square feet
A peaceful setting peaceful neighborhood for just calming. Clean and disinfected. Nice big back yard. Home has all to make your stay comfortable. Linens supplied. Some paper products, a front porch , lawn chairs (5) If your one for barbecuing bring your grille.
Close to all the nightlife and a full days of activities. All within 15 mins. to Historic downtown. Alantic beach and Emerald Island make a day of fun with a one hr. non stressful drive with out the bumper to bumper traffic. Stores and eateries along the way.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this mobile home is in the city center and on a river. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park, while Greater Good Art Gallery and North Carolina History Center at Tryon Palace are cultural highlights. Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and hiking.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Finding the best New Bern vacation rental experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Summer months are high season in New Bern. Book your vacation in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Pamlico area area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Owners sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Pamlico area area travel guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and picking your prefectrental home:
- Begin by choosing your a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. PEACE AND QUIET.. residential has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property management company before booking the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's an individual Pamlico area attraction you are crazy about, search for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs could be applied to your contract.
During your stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas when you arrive. Make contact with the property manager right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of issues.
- Be respectful. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good feedback to drive more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Nautical Wheelers New Bern - 4.6 miles