- As low as $132/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- In the city center
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1600 sq ft (149 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Whale watching nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Mobile home
- Approximately 1600 square feet
A relaxing setting peaceful neighborhood for just calming. Clean and disinfected. Nice big back yard. Home has all to make your stay comfortable. Linens supplied. Some paper products, a front porch , lawn chairs (5) If your one for barbecuing bring your grille.
Close to all the nightlife and a full days of activities. All within 15 mins. to Historic downtown. Alantic beach and Emerald Island make a day of fun with a one hr. non stressful drive with out the bumper to bumper traffic. Stores and eateries along the way.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this mobile home is in the city center and on a river. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park, while Greater Good Art Gallery and North Carolina History Center at Tryon Palace are cultural highlights. Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails and cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in the Pamlico area area. Booking your vacation rental in Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Pamlico area area travel guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the best vacation home in the Pamlico area area:
- Select your dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. PEACE AND QUIET.. residential has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking pages. If not, contact the property management company before you reserve your rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what is optimal for your family.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or costs might be applied to your invoice.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- Document any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a great time? Most rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 2.6 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 4.9 miles
- Nautical Wheelers New Bern - 4.6 miles
Ready to book PEACE AND QUIET.. residential?Book Online Get Information Call: