- As low as $186/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fence around the pool
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Kayak on site
- Marina nearby
- On the river
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Recently modernized property! Entire home has been remodeled for your stay. Peaceful, peaceful home located just steps from the Neuse River. Fishing pier, and kayak launch. Recreation center steps away as well. Indoor/outdoor pool, exercise center, game room. Rec center covers use for one family! Everything is here to savor your vacation. Downtown New Bern 15 min. drive and the charming North Carolina beaches are within 35 mins.. More photos coming soon of our new ping pong table that will be set up in the game room!
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this vacation home is on a river. Northwest Creek Marina and New Bern Grand Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
How to book the best New Bern vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- To find the best rental home within budget, we suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular Pamlico area attractions.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Pamlico area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides have offers and deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Planning and picking your prefect Pamlico area vacation home:
- Start by selecting your a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Perfect Family Location - Beautiful New Listing has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible online. If not, email or call the property management company before you reserve the property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
Know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- To make sure damages are not attributed to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas when you arrive. Speak to the rental manager right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your home life. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- At departure, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a terrific time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.3 miles
- BrÜtopia - 3.7 miles
- Carolina Grill - 3.7 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 3.8 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 4.6 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 4.8 miles
- Captain Ratty's Seafood - 4.9 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 4.9 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.6 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.7 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.8 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 5.0 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.2 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.1 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 3.1 miles
- BrÜtopia - 3.7 miles