- As low as $141/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee grinder
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Located ideally along the Neuse river and only mins. from downtown New Bern, this warm and inviting sanctuary offers the ideal escape. Recently refreshed from top to bottom with 3 full bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, full kitchen, Laundry, living room and an incredibly roomy and relaxing backyard that is as accommodating for outdoor activities as it is calming and rejuvenating.
With plenty of space for living and relaxing, inside and out, and close to everything New Bern has to offer, the Hive House really is an ideal hideaway that never disappoints.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this vacation home is in the city center and on a river. Greater Good Art Gallery and North Carolina History Center at Tryon Palace are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at New Bern Grand Marina and Northwest Creek Marina. Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best rental experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Pamlico area area. To find the best value, consider changing your family's Pamlico area vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The earlier your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies supply Pamlico area area visitors guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the perfect vacation home in the Pamlico area area:
- Select your vacation dates and budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Cozy Bungalow by the Neuse River-"The Hive House" has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Pamlico area rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is often available online. If they are not listed, call the property manager before you reserve your home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what configuration is right for your group.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Document any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your home life. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a excellent vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Taqueria San Luis - 1.9 miles
- BrÜtopia - 2.5 miles
- Carolina Grill - 2.8 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 2.8 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 4.3 miles
- Captain Ratty's Seafood - 4.4 miles
- MJ's Raw Bar & Grille - 4.4 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 4.4 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.2 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.2 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.4 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 4.5 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 4.6 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 4.6 miles
- Tryon Palace - 4.6 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 0.7 miles