- As low as $144/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee grinder
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Located ideally along the Neuse river and only mins. from downtown New Bern, this warm and inviting sanctuary offers the ideal escape. Freshly refreshed from top to bottom with 3 full bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, full kitchen, Laundry, living room and an incredibly cavernous and relaxing backyard that is as accommodating for outdoor activities as it is calming and rejuvenating.
With plenty of space for living and relaxing, inside and out, and close to everything New Bern has to offer, the Hive House really is an ideal hideaway that never disappoints.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this vacation home is in the city center and on a river. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park, while Greater Good Art Gallery and North Carolina History Center at Tryon Palace are cultural highlights. Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in New Bern. To get the best vacation home for your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby tours and attractions.
How to choose the perfect rental home in New Bern:
- Select vacation dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Cozy Bungalow by the Neuse River-"The Hive House" has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. If they are not listed, email the property manager before booking your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is best for your vacation group.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many issues.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- To make certain no damages are linked to your stay, make note of any problem areas upon your arrival. Get in touch with the host immediately to report any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Taqueria San Luis - 1.9 miles
- BrÜtopia - 2.5 miles
- Carolina Grill - 2.8 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 2.8 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 4.3 miles
- Captain Ratty's Seafood - 4.4 miles
- MJ's Raw Bar & Grille - 4.4 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 4.4 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.2 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.2 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.4 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 4.5 miles
- Tryon Palace - 4.6 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 4.6 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 4.6 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 0.7 miles
- Carolina Creations - 4.4 miles
- Birthplace of Pepsi - 4.5 miles
- The Black Cat Shoppe - 4.4 miles
- J G Monette Grocery - 0.6 miles
- Battleground Antiques - 0.7 miles
- Helping Hands Boutique - 1.0 miles
- Custom Marine Fabrication and Sports - 1.4 miles
- The Dirty Bird - 1.8 miles
Ready to book Cozy Bungalow by the Neuse River-"The Hive House"?Book Online Get Information Call: