- As low as $223/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Streaming services
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Day bed
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited onsite parking (max 2 spaces)
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Paper towels
- Security system
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This striking, newly refreshed home, designed by Sharon Duncan, is the ideal hideaway for families or big groups coming to New Bern. With 5 beds, this home sleeps up to 8 guests comfortably! Kick back and savor roomy living room while playing board games and watching the giant TV! The kitchen is completely supplied with everything you may need and even has a full coffee bar!
9 Min Drive to Downtown New Bern
5 Min Drive to New Bern / Coastal Carolina Airport
20 Min Drive to Havelock / Cherry Point
☀ Sleeps 8; 4 bedrooms, 1 king, 1 queen, 2 fulls,
☀ 2 full bathrooms. Master bath with soaking tub.
☀ Modern and well-equipped kitchen with seating for 6
☀ Amazing back porch w/ swing chair
☀ 1GB Fiber WiFi and Roku Intelligent TV's in Every Room!
☀ Board games
☀ Pretty Living Room w/ upsized couch
☀ Plenty of linens and towels
Here Are A Few Kind Words From Our Past Guests:
“Mrs. Sharon's home is impressive, we really appreciated it, we felt at home and even better, she is very careful with the details so that you have a good stay, it is ideally clean, from the moment we entered we appreciated the home, the photos do not make it credit to the beauty that is because in person it looks even prettier, without a doubt you will fall in appreciate as much as we would definitely rent this home again✨” - Nicole
“We had an impressive experience at Creekside Getaway. Our host was very welcoming and accommodating. The handsome home was exceptionally clean and well equipped. It was the ideal place to stay while visiting my family for the holidays!” - Douglas
“If this place is open when choosing a place to stay, stop scrolling and book it!!! Sharon was the BEST hostess! Even from before we booked, I had reached out to ask some questions and she was so friendly and fast to respond. On our first day, there was something I needed for cooking that was misplaced somewhere we couldn’t find and Sharon ran out and bought a new one for our convenience!!! She really cares about the quality and comfort of you stay. She was beyond flexible and so accommodating in every way!
The home itself is immaculately clean and that is coming from someone who is extremely critical. The beds were comfortable and the space is just so inviting. Sharon has thought of everything and the little details make your stay that much more enchanting! There are even labels on each light switch that were super helpful! It was like a little sanctuary away from home and if we ever need to go back to New Bern, there is no question we’d book with Sharon again!” - Tifanny
“Shannon home was immaculate. The details in the interior allowed us to feel right at home, which was extremely helpful as we dealt with the passing of a adored one. The home was cavernous, the location was convenient, and the neighbors were very friendly. Overall, this home lacked for nothing and we highly recommend staying.” - Erika
"This home was immaculate and set up for us! Sharon and Jeff supplied more than enough towels, blankets, and pillows for our mini family reunion. The board games supplied were so much fun. We plan to return to this home for future visits to my grandparents. Sharon and Jeff are very responsive, generous, and kind hosts. They really had everything you could ever want in an Airbnb. It felt like we were at home. If you’re looking for a place that has “more than enough” toiletries, space, linens, and fun things for your family - this is the place. The neighborhood is very peaceful and we felt very safe and comfortable here. They set up a modest basketball hoop in the garage as well as a special kids area upstairs that my boys definitely appreciated! Again, they have thought of everything and if there’s something you need, they respond immediately! Some of the best hosts and one of the best homes we’ve been to." - Tifanny
☆☆ BEDROOMS ☆☆
This alluring forest hideaway accommodates 8 guests in 4 bedrooms. The master bedroom is on the main level of the home and is fitted with a king-size bed and full ensuite Master bathroom.
The additional room over the garage features a spacious playroom with a daybed and trundle combo.
The Queen room is on the main level and features a intelligent TV and plenty of space for storage
The Full Bed rooms has two cozy beds with a cell phone charging clock and a intelligent TV.
☆☆ BATHROOMS ☆☆
There are two full bathrooms in this home, each of them supplied with all the essentials you need for the duration of your stay.
The master bedroom on the main floor contains an ensuite full bathroom with soaking tub and shower combo. The second bathroom is a jack and jill style with a shower/tub combo. Worry about nothing with these thoughtfully outfitted bathrooms that provide everything you need and more.
☆☆ KITCHEN & LOUNGE ☆☆
The bright and airy kitchen is entirely equipped with all the appliances, silverware and cookware you need to feel at home. This thoughtfully-designed home provides a scullery area in addition to a separate laundry area. The dining area seats 6.
The first lounge is located on the main level of the home and is kitted with an HDTV with a Roku entertainment system, accepting full access to your favorite streaming services.
☆☆ OUTSIDE SPACE ☆☆
Appreciate the patio out back with a book in our bench swing! We also have a two car garage you are welcome to use
☆☆ LOCATION ☆☆
This home is located just off Hwy 70 in a peaceful Creekside Neighborhood
5 Mins to Carolina Colours and Harris Teeter Shopping Center
5 Mins to Carolina Colours Golf Club
5 Mins to Taberna
5 Mins to New Bern Coastal Carolina Regional Airport
5 Mins from Copper Ridge Wedding Venue
5 Mins to Amelia Grove Wedding Venue
10 Mins to Carolina East Medical Center
10 Mins to Downtown New Bern
10 Mins to Tryon Palace
10 Mins to the Birthplace of Pepsi Cola
20 Mins to Cherry Point and Havelock
40 Mins to Atlantic Beach / Beaufort / Morehead City
★☆ Book Today & Let Us Take Care Of You In New Bern ☆★
You have access to the full home. We do have Ring doorbell security cameras on the front door, inside the garage door, and the back porch. You have access to the two car garage. A few days before your arrival, You will receive a code to enter in our wifi keypad lock to gain access.
Quiet, very safe, neighborhood near Creekside park! Please be respectful with our neighbors :)
2 car garage with driveway, enough for 6 cars total!
Other Things to Note:
This home is protected by Waivo.
Interaction with Guests:
Text me with any questions or concerns
About the Area
This vacation home is located in New Bern. Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal Pamlico area rental home experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Pamlico area rental home:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking in the Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Pamlico area area travel guide magazines that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting the perfect rental in New Bern:
- Choose a group leader, choose your dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Amazing 4 Bedroom Home Mins to Downtown New Bern has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Pamlico area vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking pages. If not, contact the property manager before booking your rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must book a rental that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a certain Pamlico area beach you long to visit, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
Tips to have a wonderful stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few issues.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- During arrival, document any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be respectful. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to compel new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.0 miles
- Taqueria San Luis - 1.2 miles
- BrÜtopia - 1.5 miles
- Carolina Grill - 1.8 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 1.8 miles
- Lawson's On The Creek - 3.3 miles
- Captain Ratty's Seafood - 3.3 miles
- Stingray Café - 3.3 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 3.2 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 3.2 miles
- Union Point Park - 3.2 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 3.4 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 3.4 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 3.5 miles
- Tryon Palace - 3.4 miles
- Creekside Park - 0.3 miles