- As low as $252/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- Video games
- 1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2400 sq ft (223 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2400 square feet
This Waterfront Home is in the gated resort community of Fairfield Harbour. Bring your boat or fish from the backyard. You can Swim, Play Tennis & work out at the Recreation Center or play a round of golf. Take a walk along the 4.5 miles of greenway or watch the family play cornhole in the backyard. Play a board game in the game area or appreciate our 80's Style Arcade Games. Take advantage of the high-speed internet and then watch a Disney movie on the big screen tv.
Welcome To Drake's Cove!
Discover the allure of this appealing 2-story home with its main living areas strategically placed on the upper floor, offering a captivating view of the serene cove. Just a 15-min. drive from the historic downtown of New Bern and an painless one-hour journey to Atlantic Beach, this residence seamlessly blends convenience with coastal tranquility. Each bedroom, as well as both living rooms, features its own Intelligent TV for your entertainment.
The first floor is a haven of relaxation, featuring a full bathroom with a extravagant 6' soaking tub and a separate walk-in shower. Unwind in the family room, equipped with a Classic Arcade Game offering a selection of over 5000 games, and step through French Doors to access the backyard and covered patio. Three bedrooms on this level cater to diverse preferences – a king-sized, a queen-sized, and a bunk bed accommodating both full and twin-sized beds.
Ascend to the second floor and be greeted by a flood of natural light through a wall of windows. Parlor comfortably while appreciating a movie on the 65" 4K Intelligent TV or prepare a family feast in the well-appointed kitchen with a double oven, microwave, and dishwasher. Gather around the dining room table to relish both your culinary creations and the beautiful vistas. The coffee station, featuring a Keurig, drip coffee maker, and electric tea kettle, ensures your favorite brew is always at hand. There is a dedicated game area that is equipped with family friendly board games and puzzles. A full bathroom with a combination hottub tub and rain shower head adds a touch of luxury, and a generously sized bedroom with two queen beds completes this floor.
This home has direct access to the water, multiple staircases and is not childproof. Kids are welcome but must be supervised at all times. Embrace the coastal appeal and comfort of this inviting home during your stay.
We have one security camera on the exterior front of the home covering the front door and garage and one on the exterior back of the home for the backdoor.
Broad Creek Recreation Center
We can arrange guest passes for 2 adults and kids at the Broad Creek Recreation Center. There is a pool, exercise center, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Tennis Courts & Playground. They do provide towels, so no need to bring any from the home. Additional guests can purchase a day pass at the center for a nominal fee.
We appreciate our dog and are pleased to allow you to bring yours, if he/she is
well behaved. Our preference is not to allow dogs on the furnishings. We recognize this can be a difficult request, so we offer a compromise. If you have a dog that is accustomed to getting on furnishings, please bring a protective blanket to
help protect the furnishings.
A booking with a pet agrees to the following:
I agree that my dog is up to date on all vaccinations and that he/she are on a flea/tick preventive.
I agree to provide my own dog bed and supplies.
I agree to pay a $200 fine if I leave my dog unattended and they cause a disturbance.
I agree to pay for additional cleaning, repair or replacement of any items damaged by my dog. The fear and separation anxiety experienced by many dogs left unattended can result in barking/howling and destruction of floor and door
frames. Please know your dog and do not leave him/her alone in the home, uncrated, if this is a possibility.
I agree to always pick up after my dog.
I agree to keep my dog on a leash always held by me or a responsible individual when outside—and I will remove the leash from my dog only while he/she is at the dog park, or within the confines of the home. I also agree to keep my dog close to me when other people/dogs are around
I understand this is a peaceful subdivision and I agree to prevent my dog from barking excessively or causing any other disturbance while staying at the property.
Pet Restriction- Unfortunately, our insurance company will not allow us to host the following breeds: Akita, American Staffordshire Terrier, Chow, Doberman Pinscher, Pit Bull, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, wolf hybrid of any dog that is a mix that includes one or more of the breeds listed.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Northwest Creek Marina and New Bern Grand Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
New Bern rental home booking tips and tricks:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the most suitable vacation home within your budget, we suggest booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Pamlico area attractions.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Pamlico area area travel guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the best rental home in New Bern:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Drake's Cove - Waterfront Oasis has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available online. If they are not listed, contact the host before booking your home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation group.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Get information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, hosts charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a particular Pamlico area beach you are crazy about, keep an eye out for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- To make sure damages are not linked to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas when you arrive. Make contact with the rental manager immediately to report any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to compel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.6 miles
- BrÜtopia - 3.9 miles
- Carolina Grill - 3.9 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.0 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 4.6 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 4.8 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 4.8 miles
- Captain Ratty's Seafood - 4.8 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.6 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.7 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.7 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 4.9 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 5.0 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.9 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 2.5 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.7 miles