- As low as $245/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Hair dryer
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This location is considered the best Sunset view in all of New Bern as the sun slowly lowers over the impressive Historic Downtown providing an array of colors cascading over the Neuse River. Savor the painted photogenic view from the screened back porch, the boat dock or even the 2nd floor crows nest. And that is after you've already found yourself completely casual in the comfortable interior this home provides. From the wood floors to open concept this space is ready for you!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in New Bern. New Bern Civic Theatre and B'nai Sholem Temple are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at New Bern Grand Marina and Northwest Creek Marina. Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- Booking your vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is an excellent way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, property management companies supply Pamlico area area travel guides which will include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose the best rental home in the Pamlico area area:
- To start, have your family select date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. New Bern Waterfront Sunset has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before reserving your home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or may be applied to your contract.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Note any damages to the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.5 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 1.2 miles
- The Chelsea - 1.3 miles
- Cow Café - 1.4 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 1.4 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 1.4 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 1.4 miles
- MJ's Raw Bar & Grille - 1.5 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 1.3 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 1.4 miles
- Union Point Park - 1.4 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 1.4 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 1.5 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 2.4 miles
- Tryon Palace - 1.6 miles
- Galley Stores & Marina - 1.2 miles