- As low as $228/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Pool or billiards table
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 per room
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Unit size: 1453 sq ft (135 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming cats and dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1453 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
The Cozy Family Retreat is an adorable three-bedroom, pet-friendly home with a fun family "feel." There is a HUGE, SPA TUB in the master bathroom for the ultimate calming experience. The kitchen is outfitted with all the essentials for cooking. Savor the POOL TABLE and FENCED BACK YARD!
The location is PERFECT for a fast visit to amazing close by trails like the Latham-Whitehurst Nature Park (13 min). Favorite spots to visit are historic downtown New Bern (9 min) and Atlantic Beach (45 min).
The Cozy Family Retreat is filled with clean and fresh decor and cavernous accommodations for up to 10 guests. There are board games in the dining room and a POOL TABLE in the garage for fun family entertainment. The living room and master bedroom both have TVs in case you need alone time. The wifi will keep you connected so that everybody can log on to their own devices if needed. The home is conveniently located at the end of a cul-de-sac, with plenty of yard space and a enormous driveway for multiple cars.
This is an entire home rental so you will have private access to every room in the home. Spend a day relaxing at home, or rent kayaks at Merchant's Grocery and Shell Gas Station (9 min. drive) for the day to appreciate the peaceful Neuse River as a family. If you want some pool time, call or stop by the local Twin Rivers YMCA to see about how to get a pool guest pass throughout your stay (just be sure to arrange this in advance). Near Atlantic Beach, there's also Fort Macon Park, Pine Knoll Shores Aquarium, and some GREAT places to shop and eat! We supplied a Welcome Book on the kitchen table for you to see some of the great things to do in New Bern. Don't worry about bringing a bunch of different outfits either!!! This family home has a washer and dryer so that you can do laundry before heading home! There is also a carport and shed on site-- please note, these are not available to guests.
Feel complimentary to reach out with anything you may need!
The home is at the end of a cul-de-sac giving tons of space and privacy for your stay! The neighborhood is friendly with people who've lived in their homes for many years and could help you with finding some additional fun things to do in the area. Minutes from downtown, this home is close to a Food Lion, Harris Teeter, Dunkin' Donuts, and Dollar General for last-min. needs.
The neighborhood is just off the main road US 70. The home is at the end of the street so you don't hear the traffic passing by.
COVID 19 Response.
We will be disinfecting every hard service in the bungalow between stays. We will do our best to make sure that your stay with us is safe and relaxing. Usually, we try to accommodate early check-in or late check-out, but with all the additional measures we are taking during this time that will be very difficult. We hope you understand.
➡ Check-in: After 4:00 PM
➡ Checkout: 11:00 AM
➡ Self check-in with keypad
➡ No smoking, family pets, events or events
❶ No smoking or vaping inside the home. Smoking inside will result in a $300 fee, a claim for damages, and immediate removal from property.
❷ No events or events of any kind- this includes “social gatherings” of any kind.
➌ No loud music
➍ Quiet hours begin at 10 PM
➎ Please, no shoes on carpeted areas
➏ Please close and lock all doors before leaving of the home
➐ Animals: Family Pets are allowed at the discretion of the host. Please inquire first. If allowed, there is a separate fee of $20/day that must be paid before the check-in date. Only one pet per reservation is allowed
➑ Unapproved Late Check-Out: Every 30 min after 11 AM will incur an additional $75 charge. This is a fee and does NOT award you possession of the property
➒ We understand that accidents happen. Please notify the Host immediately of any breaks, spills, or stains in the home.
➓ Any reported complaint, addressed to either Airbnb or the Hosts, about the property or cleanliness thereof, grants the host/agent authorization to access the property to remediate the situation. Barring the host from entry in order to fix or solve a reported problem is a violation of home rules.
⓫ Locals MUST contact the host before booking. No third event bookings of any kind. Only the person that has booked is allowed to check in.
⓬ RESERVATION: You must have a working phone number to book a stay at this property. The full name and contact information is required for all adults staying at this property. Guests not supplied on reservation are not allowed in the home without approval. Additional charge of $50/nighttime/guest or temporary visitor not included on reservation.
⓭ We are not responsible or liable for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises. Use of property/community amenities, including but not limited to the pool, spa, BBQ grilles, and gym (if applicable) is at your own risk.
⓮ We are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables during your stay. We cannot be responsible for any items left behind.
⓯ There will be a minimum handling fee of $100, plus the cost of shipping and packaging for anything you request being returned. Requests must be made within 48-hours of departure; after which period, items may be donated at the sole discretion of the host.
Mail service not supported. All packages will be rejected. We suggest guests that require mail delivery set up a temporary mailbox at the UPS Store or USPS.
⓰ Disabling, obstructing, or tampering in any way with any of the safety or security devices, will result in a $250 fee for each occurrence and cancellation of the remainder of your reservation with no refund.
⓱ Do not burn candles, incense, or any other open flames.
⓲ Leaving the home excessively dirty -- $100
⓳ Lost home key, fob, or parking pass (if applicable) will result in a $250 replacement fee
⓴ Violations of the home rules will result in immediate removal from the property without a refund of remaining nights. Early guest removal due to adherence to home rules -- $250
About the Area
This vacation home is located in New Bern. Greater Good Art Gallery and North Carolina History Center at Tryon Palace are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
Tricks and tips to get the very best vacation rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- To book the best rental home within budget, we suggest booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at Pamlico area restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides have offers and deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning, picking, and booking your prefect Pamlico area vacation home:
- Select vacation dates and budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Quiet Extended Stay with Spa Bath, Fenced Yard has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before reserving the property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Know before you go:
- Add the owner's information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. text the host right away to document any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Re-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to inspire new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.7 miles
- Taqueria San Luis - 0.8 miles
- BrÜtopia - 1.4 miles
- Carolina Grill - 1.6 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 3.0 miles
- Captain Ratty's Seafood - 3.1 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 3.1 miles
- Union Point Park - 2.9 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 2.9 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 3.1 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 3.2 miles
- Tryon Palace - 3.4 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 3.4 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 3.5 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 1.3 miles
- Carolina Creations - 3.2 miles
- Birthplace of Pepsi - 3.2 miles
- The Black Cat Shoppe - 3.2 miles
- The Dirty Bird - 0.6 miles
- Southern Persnickety - 0.6 miles
- Custom Marine Fabrication and Sports - 0.7 miles
- Helping Hands Boutique - 0.8 miles
- Cravin' Wine - 0.8 miles
Ready to book Quiet Extended Stay with Spa Bath, Fenced Yard?Book Online Get Information Call: