- As low as $174/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Dining room
- Ice maker
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
About this space
Ella Bell’s Cozy Cottage has a getaway like setting that will rejuvenate ones positive energy. Entirely furnished 3BR/1BA, features 1 king bed in each room, the office room has a day bed that can be pulled out and converted to a king bed and a Queen blow up bed. We offer a entirely outfitted kitchen, intelligent TV, high speed internet, wifi, and laundry room. Savor your morning cup of coffee on the back deck and don’t be surprised if you see the deer grazing and a elegant variety of birds.
Ella Bell's Cozy Cottage has a very cavernous layout and a split floor plan. It has 2 bedrooms on one side with a bathroom and laundry area, the third bedroom/office is located on the other side of the home. Living area, kitchen and dinning area is in the middle. The big bay window in the living room and multiple windows in each room lets in a lot of natural light creating an ambience of tranquility and tranquility.
The entire home is accessible to guests, except the attic.
Other things to note
In addition to all beds and blow up bed, there is a pack and play and high chair at the home.
About the Area
This cottage is located in New Bern. Tryon Palace and B'nai Sholem Temple are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental tips and tricks:
When to reserve a Pamlico area rental home & When to go:
- To find the best rental home for your budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Pamlico area attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies supply Pamlico area area travel guides which include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and picking the perfect Pamlico area rental:
- Select your dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Ella Bell's Cozy Cottage has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible online. If they are not listed, email the property owner before you reserve your rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- If your group is vacationing with pets, search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas upon check in. Make contact with the property manager right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Be respectful. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good feedback to stimulate more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.6 miles
- Thirty Seventh Street Pizzeria - 1.7 miles
- La Casetta - 1.7 miles
- Famous Restaurant - 1.8 miles
- Sanuki Japanese Steak and Seafood Restaurant - 1.8 miles
- Friday's 1890 Seafood - 1.8 miles
- Spunky McDoogle's - 2.1 miles
- Ghent Sandwich Shop - 2.1 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 2.6 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 2.8 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 2.8 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 2.9 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 3.1 miles
- Union Point Park - 3.1 miles
- Tryon Palace - 2.6 miles
- Glenburnie Park - 0.3 miles