- As low as $175/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
**We offer a 5% discount off the base rental rate to military families on our listing**
This three bedroom waterfront home, which sleeps 6, is just a few mins. from historic New Bern, North Carolina. Anchors Away is only ten mins. from Coastal Carolina Regional Airport. North Carolina's top ranked beach is thirty miles away along with the wild horses of Shackleford Banks.
Our home features a huge deck, dock, and fire pit. We offer complimentary use of bicycles, golf clubs, beach gear, kayak, and canoe.
About the Area
This vacation home is located on the waterfront and in a walkable area with good shopping. Tryon Palace and Pepsi Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include New Bern Civic Theatre and B'nai Sholem Temple. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and mountain biking.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Pamlico area rental experience:
When to book a Pamlico area rental home & When to go:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in New Bern. Booking in Fall or Spring months is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many management companies supply Pamlico area area visitors guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose the best vacation home in New Bern:
- Start by having your family select date ranges and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Anchor away has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is often available online. If not, email or call the property manager before reserving the rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your group is bringing pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Considerations for your stay:
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Protect your property!
- During arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.2 miles
- Panichellis Pizzeria - 0.8 miles
- Attitudes Pub & Grille - 0.8 miles
- Moore's Olde Tyme Barbeque Chicken & Seafood - 2.8 miles
- Mon Asian Market - 3.0 miles
- Musashi Japanese Steak - 3.2 miles
- Half Time Pub & Grub - 3.3 miles
- Gina’s Pizza - 3.4 miles
- Wine and Design - 3.3 miles
- Flythe's Bike Shop - 4.1 miles
- Kidsville at Seth West Parrot Park - 4.3 miles
- Foscue Plantation - 4.4 miles
- New Bern Fabric Center - 4.8 miles
- Carolina Comics & More - 2.2 miles
- Mill Outlet Village - 2.3 miles
- Occasions to Celebrate - 2.4 miles
- Pic Frame & Gallery - 2.9 miles
- Mon Asian Market - 3.0 miles
- Jan's Hallmark Shop - 3.2 miles
- Wild Birds Unlimited - 3.2 miles
- Merchant Grocery - 3.9 miles
Ready to book Anchor away ?Book Online Get Information Call: