- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Computer Monitor
- Deadbolt Lock
- Desk Chair
- Dining Room
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- EV Car Charger
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Free Wifi
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Hospital Contact
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Meal Delivery
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Police Contact
- Smart TV
- Smoke Detector
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wifi Speed
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyDelightful 3 bedroom waterfront home in a peaceful gated community. You can golf at the 18-hole neighborhood golf course, swim in the outdoor and indoor pools available at the close by neighborhood recreation center, or spend your time cycling, kayaking, and fishing. Historic New Bern is mins. away where you can visit Tryon Palace and shop and dine in the cozy downtown. Atlantic Beach is less than an hour away. The home has multiple living areas: a great room with appealing couches where you can watch TV, plus a sunroom and a sizable screened porch to appreciate the water view (both are great for the occasional rainy days!). There is a master bedroom with a king sized bed and en suite bath with shower, a guest room with a queen bed, and a guest room with a full sized bed and a twin bed. The two guest rooms share a full bathroom, with shower/tub. All linens are supplied.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus will send you travel guides with savings for property management companies, restaurants and attractions. Search for these guides and discount books, because this allows vacation goers to enjoy those terrific attractions at a often significantly discounted.
- Would like to avoid the crowds? Shoulder seasons offer fantastic prices.
- A number of vacation rental companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or returning vacationers of the same rental home. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some properties are primarily designed for specific groups of visitors. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some homes cater to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. You will definitely get the best value from a home that most thoroughly satisfies your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a bit extra.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners generally offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed due to personal medical emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Home Advice
Many people are surprised to discover the number of rental homes are offered in Pamlico area. With such a big selection, renters are certain to locate a property which matches their wishes and price range.
The majority of vacation rentals in Pamlico area are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners because they coordinate the promotion and operations..
We have assembled a brief guide to help you get the most out of your rental property experience.
How to find and reserve a great vacation rental:
Before you decide to book "Waterfront Home in New Bern Gated Community", read through our brief checklist of points to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Pamlico area rental homes start booking early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search 6-Twelve months prior to your vacation. A lot of households decide to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Decide on a Town and Date
Agreement can often be challenging among family, but once this difficult part is finished everything will quickly fall in place.
How Many Beds?
Establish who is attending the vacation, and how many/what particular bedroom configuration you will need. Consider that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Generally rental home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stick to a Budget
Will your favorite rental suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to booking a pricey rental property. Most rental contracts call for a single individual to be responsible for the full reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is your family looking for? Do you only want a rental home with a pool, jacuzzi or beach volleyball court? Will the unit need to be oceanfront, the downtown area, or close to shopping? Will the rental have bikes and beach toys available for use as part of your stay? Build a list of priority amenities to guide narrow your search.
Elderly guests will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condominium on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are necessary, include that into your search. The majority of vacation rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other members of the group travelling with a dog or cat? Although a number of vacation rentals allow household pets, rules and costs fluctuate per rental. Type of animal, size and breeds might be limited. Make certain you read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
Many websites exist to match renters with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Pamlico area local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local rental home management companies pride themselves on a first-class rental experience.
Re-read the description to make certain that the property has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the vacation rental management company may know of comparable homes that better suit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read Through The Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental home price, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed due to personal health emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
Once you believe you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Make sure that you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest storing the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your vacation home! You're on the right path to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any damages as soon as you arrive. We also recommend promptly phoning the property manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any needed fixes.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, house access, pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A quick phone call prevents many hassles.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Local people will be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Always make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and cabinets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and look for property damage. If it is possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Just about all rental home management companies and rental home sites make it easy for renters to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but honest about your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will try hard to rectify the situation.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Did everyone have a great time? With a little luck everything was exceptional and you are excited to reserve the rental home for next year. If the rental home wasn't ideal, and you will better recognize how to improve your search next time.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.9 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 4.1 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 4.2 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 4.2 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.2 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.3 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 4.3 miles
- Mama Callie's Louisiana Seafood - 4.4 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.9 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 5.0 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 1.0 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 2.5 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.9 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 4.2 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 4.3 miles
- Creekside Park - 4.9 miles