- As low as $195/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- Table tennis
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Balcony or patio
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Cabinet locks
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Computer monitor
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Electric car charging station on site
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Gated community
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Local meal delivery service
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 7
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1700 sq ft (158 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1700 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Gorgeous 3 bedroom, open floor plan, waterfront home in a peaceful gated community.
You can swim in the outdoor and indoor pools at our neighborhood recreation center, and appreciate cycling, kayaking, and fishing, all without leaving the neighborhood. You may also golf (and dine) at the 18-hole neighborhood golf course (green costs apply, see https://www.harbourpointegolfclub.com).
Downtown New Bern is about 6 miles from our home neighborhood, where you may tour Tryon Palace and other historical sites, shop the many stores (and an old-fashioned hardware store) and dine in the cozy downtown.
Atlantic Beach is less than an hour away.
The home has numerous living areas. First, there's a huge living room with cathedral ceilings and comfortable couches where you can chat or watch TV. This room connects to a dining room, which is set up to seat 6 (an additional table leaf and chairs are available for a couple more.
Next is a sunroom with two couches and a wrap-around view of the waterfront (our favorite hangout in cold or wet weather).
Finally, there's a sizable covered screened porch to savor the water view and the breezes. This porch has lounge seating for 6-7 people, as well as a tall glass-top dining table with bar-height chairs that seats 4.
There are 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom has a king bed and an en-suite bath with shower. It includes a walk-in closet, a desk and chair, and a chaise lounge. Sliding glass doors open onto the screened porch, which overlooks the water.
The second bedroom has a queen bed and a nice view of the water, and the third bedroom has a full sized bed and a twin bed. The latter two rooms share a full bathroom, with shower/tub.
All linens are supplied.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this vacation home is on the waterfront. New Bern Civic Theatre and B'nai Sholem Temple are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Northwest Creek Marina and New Bern Grand Marina. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
New Bern rental home booking tips and tricks:
When to go & When to book:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of NC. To book the best vacation home within your budget, we suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Pamlico area restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Selecting the perfect rental home:
- Select dates and budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Waterfront Home in New Bern Gated Community has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Pamlico area rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available online. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before reserving the rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out what configuration is suitable for your group.
- If there's a specific Pamlico area destination you are crazy about, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.8 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.1 miles
- BrÜtopia - 4.1 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.2 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 4.7 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 4.9 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 4.9 miles
- Captain Ratty's Seafood - 4.9 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.7 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.8 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.8 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 1.1 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 2.3 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.9 miles
- BrÜtopia - 4.1 miles
- Galley Stores & Marina - 4.7 miles
- Carolina Creations - 4.9 miles
- Birthplace of Pepsi - 5.0 miles
- The Black Cat Shoppe - 5.0 miles
- Southern Persnickety - 3.6 miles
- The Dirty Bird - 3.6 miles
- J G Monette Grocery - 3.6 miles
- Helping Hands Boutique - 3.8 miles
- Custom Marine Fabrication and Sports - 3.8 miles
Ready to book Waterfront Home in New Bern Gated Community?Book Online Get Information Call: