- As low as $99/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Music library
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1000 sq ft (93 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1000 square feet
Welcome to High Tide Haven, a 1000 sf, 2 bedroom, 2nd floor condo, just mins. from historic downtown New Bern, NC. The condo is located just over the Neuse river bridge, on the top floor of an historic (circa 1915) building. The structure was newly restored and offers a unique experience, with enough space to accommodate a family of four, and a location that's just two blocks away from the river. There's also a nice balcony to appreciate the river view and the spectacular sunsets over downtown New Bern.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this condo is on a river. Greater Good Art Gallery and North Carolina History Center at Tryon Palace are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best New Bern rental experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Pamlico area rental home:
- Summer is high season in the Pamlico area area. To get the best value, try shifting your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Pamlico area area travel guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Begin by selecting your trip dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Unique 2 Bedroom Condo
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before reserving your home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- If there's an individual Pamlico area destination you are crazy about, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- During check-in, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to stimulate new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.6 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 1.3 miles
- The Chelsea - 1.4 miles
- Cow Café - 1.4 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 1.4 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 1.4 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- MJ's Raw Bar & Grille - 1.5 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 1.4 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 1.4 miles
- Union Point Park - 1.4 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 1.5 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 1.5 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 2.4 miles
- Tryon Palace - 1.6 miles
- Galley Stores & Marina - 1.3 miles