About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to High Tide Haven, a 1000 sf, 2 bedroom, 2nd floor condo, just mins. from historic downtown New Bern, NC. The condo is located just over the Neuse river bridge, on the top floor of an historic (circa 1915) building. The structure was newly restored and offers a unique experience, with enough space to accommodate a family of four, and a location that's just two blocks away from the river. There's also a nice balcony to appreciate the river view and the spectacular sunsets over downtown New Bern.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this condo is on a river. New Bern Civic Theatre and B'nai Sholem Temple are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at New Bern Grand Marina and Northwest Creek Marina.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Pamlico area rental experience:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season in New Bern. To get the best value, try shifting your trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Pamlico area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guides have money saving offers on nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Selecting the best vacation rental in New Bern:
- Start by having your family select trip dates and a budget.
- Water View of New Bern has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking websites. If not, reach out to the property management company before booking the property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is right for your group.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's a certain Pamlico area attraction you crave, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- During arrival, note any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- At departure, complete a walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good reviews to propel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.6 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 1.3 miles
- The Chelsea - 1.4 miles
- Bebop's Cafe - 1.4 miles
- Cow Café - 1.4 miles
- The Grill At Prohibition - 1.4 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 1.4 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 1.4 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 1.4 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 1.4 miles
- Union Point Park - 1.4 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 1.5 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 1.5 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 2.4 miles
- Galley Stores & Marina - 1.3 miles
- New Bern City Hall - 1.4 miles