- As low as $139/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the beach
- On the river
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Historic Downtown New Bern two bedroom condo in the heart of our city. More than fifteen eateries/bars within one block. Specialty gift stores, turn of the century Hardware Store, Ladies and Men's clothing stores surround you. One block from the confluence of the Neuse and Trent Rivers at Union Point Park! There is no more central location than this. A ideal place for charming getaways! Tryon Palace, Historic Homes and Parks are just outside the front door.
About the Area
This condo is located on a river and in a walkable area with great shopping. Pepsi Museum and Greater Good Art Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include New Bern Civic Theatre and B'nai Sholem Temple. Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Our top New Bern vacation rental home tips:
How to get the best rental home value:
- In the Pamlico area area, The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation home six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of NC. To get the best value, change your family's Pamlico area vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many property management companies supply Pamlico area area visitor guides that include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose and book the perfect Pamlico area rental:
- To start, have your group choose the best dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Historic Downtown New Bern Condo -2 Bedrooms has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property manager before booking the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or costs could be applied to your invoice.
- If there's a certain Pamlico area destination you are enamored with, browse homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Add the host's contact information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- To make sure damages are not linked to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas when you arrive. message the property manager right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a fantastic stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.4 miles
- The Chelsea - 0.2 miles
- Cow Café - 0.2 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 0.2 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 0.2 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 0.3 miles
- Baker's Kitchen Restaurant & Bakery - 0.3 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 0.3 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 0.2 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 0.2 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 0.2 miles
- Tryon Palace - 0.4 miles
- Union Point Park - 0.4 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 0.4 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 1.2 miles
- New Bern Academy Museum - 0.2 miles
- Birthplace of Pepsi - 0.2 miles
- Carolina Creations - 0.2 miles
- The Red Shoe Studio Gallery - 0.2 miles
- Small Batch Graphics + Goods - 0.2 miles
- Bern Bear Gifts - 0.2 miles
- Peacock's Plume - 0.2 miles
- South Front Clothing - 0.2 miles
- New Bern Visitors Center - 0.2 miles
Ready to book Historic Downtown New Bern Condo -2 Bedrooms?Book Online Get Information Call: