- As low as $339/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 1 bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a health or beauty spa
- No pets allowed
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1000 sq ft (93 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Bring your family or friends along for a memorable hideaway at this New Bern vacation rental! Located in the Ghent Historic District, this 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom home offers an ideal launching pad for experiencing all that the area has to offer. Learn about local history as you visit Tryon Palace and the Birthplace of Pepsi-Cola, or take a trip to the sunny shores of Circle Regional Beach. Afterward, end your fun-filled days with a home-cooked meal and gather around the fire pit with your crew!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Free WiFi | Family Friendly | Washer & Dryer
Get ready for a beautiful hideaway when you stay at 'Craftsman Cottage' which features a comfortable, completely refreshed interior or discover the Ghent History District characterized by the Colonial Revival and Bungalow or American Craftsman styles!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bunk Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Couch | Additional Sleeping: Pack ‘n Play
OUTDOOR LIVING: Fenced backyard, fire pit
INDOOR LIVING: Intelligent TVs, antigravity Shiatsu massage chair, dining table, high chair
KITCHEN: Dishwasher, cooking basics, coffee maker, dishware/flatware, toaster, blender
GENERAL: Central A/C & heating, linens/towels, complimentary toiletries, keyless entry, ceiling fans, hair dryer, iron/ironing board
SUITABILITY: Stairs required for access, single-story home
PARKING: Driveway (3 cars), complimentary street parking (first-come, first-served)
-- THE LOCATION --
HISTORIC SITES: Tryon Palace (2miles), New Bern Firemen’s Museum (2 miles), Union Point Park (2 miles), New Bern Civil War Battlefield Park (7 miles)
FAMILY FUN: Bear Towne Escape Room (2 miles), Birthplace of Pepsi Cola (2 miles), Latham-Whitehurst Nature Park (9 miles), North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores (44 miles)
SAND & SUN: Neuse River Recreation Area (15 miles), Circle Regional Beach Access (38 miles), Radio Island Public Beach Access (40 miles), Fort Macon State Park (40 miles)
AIRPORT: Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (5 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events, or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The property requires stairs to access
About the Area
This vacation home is located in New Bern. New Bern Grand Marina and Northwest Creek Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center. Discover the area's water adventures with motor boating nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hunting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home tips and tricks:
When to go & When to book:
- To book the most suitable rental for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Pamlico area attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Pamlico area area travel guide magazines which include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Start by selecting your trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. NEW! ‘Craftsman Cottage’ < 2 Mi to Dtwn New Bern! has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available on booking pages. If not, email the property manager before booking your rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what is suitable for your vacation group.
- If there's a particular Pamlico area beach you are crazy about, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or could be applied to your contract.
More tips for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your stay, record any problem areas upon your arrival. Call the host immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peace. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Most rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 0.7 miles
- Ghent Sandwich Shop - 0.4 miles
- El Taco Loco - 0.6 miles
- Kitchen on Trent - 0.7 miles
- Sake Hibachi Sushi and Bar - 0.7 miles
- Friday's 1890 Seafood - 0.7 miles
- Sanuki Japanese Steak and Seafood Restaurant - 0.8 miles
- Famous Restaurant - 0.8 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 0.8 miles
- Tryon Palace - 1.4 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 1.6 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 1.6 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 1.8 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 1.8 miles
- Union Point Park - 1.9 miles
- Flythe's Bike Shop - 0.6 miles
- Birthplace of Pepsi - 1.7 miles
- Carolina Creations - 1.7 miles
- The Black Cat Shoppe - 1.7 miles
- Andrea's Attic Antiques - 0.2 miles
- Fuller's Music - 0.5 miles
- Flythe's Bike Shop - 0.6 miles
- Southern Chateau - 0.7 miles
- Stand Up Outfitters - 0.8 miles
Ready to book NEW! ‘Craftsman Cottage’ < 2 Mi to Dtwn New Bern!?Book Online Get Information Call: