- As low as $201/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2800 sq ft (260.1 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2800 square feet
Feel the ultimate hideaway at this cavernous 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom home in the heart of New Bern, North Carolina. Located just mins. away from the historic sites of Tryon Palace and downtown stores and eateries, this appealing vacation rental offers the ideal blend of convenience and comfort. Whether you're exploring the Neuse River and its beautiful waterfront or appreciating the wealth of local attractions, this property is the ideal home base for your family adventure.
-- THE PROPERTY --
2,800 Sq Ft | Spectacular Updated Interior | Private Backyard
Bedroom 1: King Bed, Sleeper Couch | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
HOME HIGHLIGHTS: Fenced backyard w/ outdoor seating, Intelligent TVs, huge sectional couch, formal dining room, laptop-friendly desk, en-suite bathrooms
KITCHEN: Cooking basics, coffee maker, dishwasher, stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, Crockpot, toaster, spices, ice maker, kitchen table, dishware & flatware
GENERAL: Free WiFi, keyless entry, complimentary toiletries, linens & towels, in-unit washer & dryer, central heating & air conditioning, hair dryer, iron/board, trash bags & paper towels
FAQ: 3 exterior security cameras (facing out), stairs required for access
PARKING: Driveway (3 cars), no garage access
-- THE LOCATION --
PICNIC SPOT: Lawson Creek Park (9 miles), Union Point Park (11 miles), Croatan National Forest (27 miles)
SUN AND SAND: Emerald Isle Beach (44 miles), Circle Regional Beach Access (45 miles), Radio Island Public Beach Access (47 miles)
LOCAL TO-DO’S: Downtown New Bern (6 miles), Birthplace of Pepsi Cola (6 miles), Tryon Palace (6 miles), New Bern Civil War Battlefield Park (13 miles), Fort Macon State Park (48 miles)
AIRPORT: Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (11 miles), Wilmington International Airport (90 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it painless to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking or vaping inside the property
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events, or enormous gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 3 exterior security cameras. These cameras are outward facing and do not look into any interior spaces. Camera 1 is located above the garage and faces the driveway, camera 2 is located on the front of the home and faces the front entry, and camera 3 is located on the back of the home and faces the backyard. These cameras actively record video and audio when motion is detected and will be turned on during your stay
- NOTE: This property requires 1 step to enter and additional stairs to access the upstairs bedrooms
About the Area
This vacation home is located in New Bern. Tryon Palace and New Bern Civic Theatre are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect New Bern rental home experience:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal NC. To get the best value, consider shifting your trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Pamlico area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select vacation week and maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Charming New Bern Retreat Near Historic Downtown! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before you book the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine what configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
- If there's a certain Pamlico area attraction you long to visit, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
Have a great stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Upon arrival, record any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be respectful. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.9 miles
- Spunky McDoogle's - 2.8 miles
- La Rosa Italian Restaurant - 3.0 miles
- La Casetta - 3.3 miles
- Thirty Seventh Street Pizzeria - 3.4 miles
- Sanuki Japanese Steak and Seafood Restaurant - 3.5 miles
- Sea Glass Café - 3.5 miles
- Famous Restaurant - 3.5 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 4.8 miles
- Tryon Palace - 5.0 miles
- New Bern Fabric Center - 2.6 miles
- Glenburnie Park - 2.9 miles
- Kidsville at Seth West Parrot Park - 3.4 miles
- Wine and Design - 3.8 miles
- Flythe's Bike Shop - 4.3 miles
- Fort Totten Park - 4.4 miles