- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 1 per room
- 3 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
The property has a beautiful dining room set up for friends and family gathering then enter into the enormous livingroom with humongous windows and a giant tv for entertaining. Then a alluring kitchen with stainless steel appliances for cooking many yummy meals. Outback a handsome closed in porch and deck
About the Area
This vacation home is located in New Bern. Greater Good Art Gallery and North Carolina History Center at Tryon Palace are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include New Bern Civic Theatre and B'nai Sholem Temple. Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
Strategies to get the best rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal NC. To get the best value, shift your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer excellent temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Pamlico area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitors guides contain money saving offers on local accommodations and attractions.
Planning and picking the rightrental:
- First, have your group agree to trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Golf, country clubs, and beaches has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking pages. If not, email the host before you reserve the home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a particular Pamlico area beach you long to visit, search for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the host's contact info to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Upon check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.2 miles
- Taqueria San Luis - 1.8 miles
- BrÜtopia - 2.0 miles
- Carolina Grill - 2.3 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 2.3 miles
- Lawson's Landing Café - 3.7 miles
- Captain Ratty's Seafood - 3.7 miles
- Stingray Café - 3.7 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 3.5 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 3.6 miles
- Union Point Park - 3.7 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 3.8 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 3.8 miles
- Tryon Palace - 3.9 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 4.0 miles
- Creekside Park - 0.8 miles