- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Arcade/game room
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Marina nearby
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1469 sq ft (136 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1469 square feet
*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Bluegreen Resorts take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety in our resorts. They take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety at our resorts and continue to follow the CDC’s guidelines for sanitation and education.
WaterWood Townhouses is a great place to base yourself from catching up to your wee hours of reading drinking a cup of hot coffee/choco to outdoor activities with the family. While you're there, take a walk around the woods and take a deep breath to ease your cares. Don't worry about a thing while your here with us for a comfortable fireplace and all the amenities of home are at your disposal!
Approximately 1,469 square feet, this spaciously modern and rustic Two- Bedroom Loft features 2 Queen Bed(s) in the master bedroom, 2 Twin Bed(s), 1 Couch Bed including 2 separate bathrooms w/ jets and laundry in unit. min. of 8 occupants, unit best suited for big families.
Additional amenities include: Balcony/Porch , Blender, Cable TV , Coffee Maker , Dishwasher, DVD Player , Fireplace, Hairdryer, Ice Maker , Iron/Ironing Board , Microwave, Oven, Fridge , Stove/Range, VCR and Washer/Dryer .
Horse Drawn Carriages
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 10 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to WaterWood Townhouses are Raleigh-Durham International (RDU) and Craven Regional Airport (EWN) which are 132 miles and 13 miles by car respectively.
Please note by purchasing this listing you agree that there may be a chance for an 'Upgrade' to your unit for a bigger unit that will fit the same amount of people, if this becomes available we will upgrade your room without question and complimentary of charge.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open Mon. - Thu. 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Fri. - Sun. 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. to respond to your requests. For here at WaterWood Townhouses we ensure that your stay is cozy and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Auxiliary parking is available for guests, no charge, one car allowed per villa/suite.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
Strictly, no smoking cigarettes, including electronic cigarettes.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this apartment is on a lake. Northwest Creek Marina and New Bern Grand Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center. Jet skiing, scuba diving, and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- Reserve your rental in the Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Some property managers offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies supply Pamlico area area travel guides which often include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by having your family select trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration you need. Comfortable Waterwood Townhouses, 2 Bedroom Loft has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before booking your home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Advice for a great stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during check in. text the host immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 4.0 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 4.3 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 4.3 miles
- The Chelsea - 4.3 miles
- Cow Café - 4.3 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 4.3 miles
- MJ's Raw Bar & Grille - 4.3 miles
- Captain Ratty's Seafood - 4.4 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.1 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.2 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.2 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 4.4 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 4.4 miles
- Tryon Palace - 4.6 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 0.2 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 3.4 miles