- As low as $147/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor pool
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1220 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1220 square feet
All new furnishings, artwork, paint and floor for this gorgeous 2 bedroom , 2 bathroom condo overlooking the lake. This is within walking distance to the onsite recreation center. Recreation center membership is included during your stay. There are two pools, exercise equipment, daily activities and a weekly welcome social hosted at the recreation center. Come spend your vacation with us!
We are 5 miles from downtown New Bern, where there are museum tours, premier dining options and a collection of boutique and eclectic stores. River tours are available including a tour of the area where the famed author Nicholas Sparks lives.
If you stay at the resort, there are kayak units, golfing, bicycle units, miniature golf and a playground all located at the marina area of the site.
The kitchen has granite counter-tops, a stove, full sized refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and a starter pack of coffee, dish soap and dishwasher tabs. There is a washer/dryer in the condo.
The Master Bedroom has a king sized bed. There is a queen sized bed in the guest bedroom. The couch pulls out to be a full sized bed. All linens are supplied with your cleaning fee.
The photos are representative of the location where you will be staying. This listing is not for a specific condominium. We work with 24 condos of this layout and type. The location you stay in may have a slightly different decor or view than the photos shown.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this condo is on a lake. Northwest Creek Marina and New Bern Grand Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
New Bern rental home booking tips and tricks:
Finding the best rental value:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking a rental in the Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Pamlico area area travel guide magazines that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and pick the bestrental:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Beautiful 2 bedroom condo on lake has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Pamlico area vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or could be applied to your contract.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
Have a great stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- To make sure damages are not attributed to your family's visit, record any problem areas during check in. message the rental manager immediately to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to compel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.9 miles
- BrÜtopia - 4.2 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.2 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.3 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 5.0 miles
- Union Point Park - 5.0 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.8 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 2.8 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.8 miles
- BrÜtopia - 4.2 miles
- Creekside Park - 4.8 miles