- As low as $152/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- Outdoor pool
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1417 sq ft (132 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1417 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This three bedroom handsome townhouse style unit overlooks the Sand Castle Lake, and features all the amenities of home. This is the ideal unit for a family vacation. Appreciate all the animals and natural beauty surrounding the lake as you watch the sun set from the comfort of your patio.
There is privacy for four people, while accommodating up to eight guests. The unit includes a full kitchen with service for eight, dishwasher, microwave, washer & dryer, two full baths, one half bath, two TVs, a hottub and tons of room to spread out. Just a 2-3 min. walking distance to the Broad Creek Recreation Center and the Northwest Creek Marina.
For your convenience, guests have a complementary membership for the duration of their stay at the Broad Creek Recreation Center, which just a short walk from this rental location. Daily activities, exercise classes, miniature golf, a basketball court, tennis courts, a playground, an indoor and outdoor pool, sauna and exercise room are part of this complex.
The property is a short drive to Downtown New Bern, which features numerous amazing eateries, boutique shopping and museums. The local beaches are roughly an hour away from this location, but an painless drive.
Included with your rental are items such as dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, bathroom tissue and soap to help you appreciate your stay.
The photos are representative of the location where you will be staying. This listing is not for a specific condominium. We work with 30 condos of this layout and type. The location you stay in may have a slightly different decor or view than the photos shown.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this vacation home is on a lake. New Bern Civic Theatre and B'nai Sholem Temple are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Northwest Creek Marina and New Bern Grand Marina. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect New Bern vacation home experience:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summertime is high season in the Pamlico area area. To book the largest vacation home for your budget, we suggest booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions.
- Some hosts offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, management companies supply Pamlico area area visitor guides which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and choose the best Pamlico area rental:
- First and foremost, have your family agree to the best dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Large 3 bedroom townhome with cable and internet has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before you reserve the rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what configuration is optimal for your family.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the owner's contact information to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- During check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to drive future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.7 miles
- BrÜtopia - 4.1 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.1 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.2 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 5.0 miles
- Union Point Park - 5.0 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.5 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 3.1 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.5 miles
- BrÜtopia - 4.1 miles
- Creekside Park - 4.6 miles
- J G Monette Grocery - 3.0 miles
- Battleground Antiques - 3.4 miles
- The Dirty Bird - 3.5 miles
- Southern Persnickety - 3.5 miles
- Helping Hands Boutique - 3.5 miles
- Custom Marine Fabrication and Sports - 3.6 miles
- Cravin' Wine - 3.7 miles
- New Bern Farm, Garden & Landscape Services - 3.9 miles
Ready to book Large 3 bedroom townhome with cable and internet?Book Online Get Information Call: