- As low as $129/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Historic Downtown New Bern two bedroom condo in the heart of our city. More than fifteen eateries/bars within one block. Specialty gift stores, turn of the century Hardware Store, Ladies and Men's clothing stores surround you. One block from the confluence of the Neuse and Trent Rivers at Union Point Park! There is no more central location than this. A ideal place for charming getaways! Tryon Palace, Historic Homes and Parks are just outside the front door.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this condo is in the city center. New Bern Grand Marina and Northwest Creek Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park. Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center are also worth visiting. Scuba diving and snorkeling offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hunting and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Finding the best New Bern rental home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- In the Pamlico area area, The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Summer is high season in the Pamlico area area. Reserve your Pamlico area vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Pamlico area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitors guides have coupons for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to choose the perfect vacation rental in New Bern:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Historic Downtown Clock Tower View Condo-2 Bedroom has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Pamlico area rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before booking the property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
- If there's a specific Pamlico area attraction you long to visit, browse properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Know before you go:
- Add the host's contact info to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many issues.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any problem areas during check in. Speak to the rental manager immediately to document your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to stimulate more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.4 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 0.0 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 0.0 miles
- MJ's Raw Bar & Grille - 0.1 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- Baker's Kitchen Restaurant & Bakery - 0.1 miles
- Cow Café - 0.1 miles
- Captain Ratty's Seafood - 0.1 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 0.1 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 0.1 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 0.2 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 0.2 miles
- Union Point Park - 0.2 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 1.0 miles
- Tryon Palace - 0.3 miles
- New Bern City Hall - 0.0 miles