- As low as $399/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Visit this modern and unique resort sitting along the banks of the Neuse River. New Bern is a impressive and historic city. Fun Fact: Pepsi was invented here! You'll appreciate the bustling downtown scene, watching the sunrise over the rivers, the walkability, and the art! Take a day and dive deep into the area's rich history at the many landmarks and museums or lace up your hiking boots and hit the Island Creek Trail. Whether your idea of fun is shopping, kayaking, or eating - you'll find it here!
This roomy 2 bedroom/2 bath condo sleeps 6 with a king-sized bed in each bedroom and a sleeper couch. It includes a full-sized kitchen complete with a refrigerator, dishwasher, stove and oven, microwave, coffee maker, etc. We include all of the cookware and dishes needed to craft a 5-course feast! Convenience is the name of the game at Wyndham Fairfield Harbour and we try to make your life as simple as possible by including all linens, soaps, coffee, laundry detergent, and more! We offer a private resort feel with hotel-like customer service. Our 24/7 staff is always available to help.
- Fire Pit
- Laundry Facilities
- Golf Driving Range
- Picnic Area
- Volleyball Court
- Catch and Release Pond
- Bocce Ball
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pools
- Game Room
- Tennis Court
- Exercise Center
At time of booking, please provide the name of just 1 adult who will be present at check in. It is important to note that the guest whose name is on the reservation, must be the one checking in, and must be at least 21 years old at time of check in. This person can only have 1 reservation in their name. This is who the resort will give the keys to. Please be sure of the name you provide for checking in, as if this has to be changed, Wyndham charges $99 for a new guest certificate. Please also note that all condos do not have a fireplace, and are assigned at random by the resort unless you have a specific request. We really savor you booking your vacation with us and will assist in any way to assure you have a great vacation!
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this vacation home is on a river. Greater Good Art Gallery and New Bern Civic Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include B'nai Sholem Temple and Tryon Palace. Traveling with kids? Consider Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Pamlico area rental experience:
When to book a Pamlico area rental & When to go:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in the Pamlico area area. Booking in Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Pamlico area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines have offers and deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
How to select the best rental in the Pamlico area area:
- Begin by selecting potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Tryon Palace, Neuse River, Birthplace of Pepsi has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking pages. If not, call the host before reserving your home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's an individual Pamlico area beach you crave, search for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Some things to know before you go:
- Put the owner's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your visit, make note of any problem areas upon check in. text the rental manager right away to document any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to compel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.9 miles
- BrÜtopia - 4.2 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.2 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.3 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 5.0 miles
- Union Point Park - 5.0 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.8 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 2.8 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.8 miles
- BrÜtopia - 4.2 miles
- Creekside Park - 4.8 miles