- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Marina nearby
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1469 sq ft (136 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1469 square feet
*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Bluegreen Resorts take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety in our resorts. They take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety at our resorts and continue to follow the CDC’s guidelines for sanitation and education.
WaterWood Townhouses is a great place to base yourself from catching up to your wee hours of reading drinking a cup of hot coffee/choco to outdoor activities with the family. While you're there, take a walk around the woods and take a deep breath to ease your cares. Don't worry about a thing while your here with us for a comfortable fireplace and all the amenities of home are at your disposal!
Approximately 1,469 square feet, this spaciously modern and rustic Two- Bedroom Loft features 2 Queen Bed(s) in the master bedroom, 2 Twin Bed(s), 1 Couch Bed including 2 separate bathrooms w/ jets and laundry in unit. min. of 8 occupants, unit best suited for big families.
Additional amenities include: Balcony/Porch , Blender, Cable TV , Coffee Maker , Dishwasher, DVD Player , Fireplace, Hairdryer, Ice Maker , Iron/Ironing Board , Microwave, Oven, Fridge , Stove/Range, VCR and Washer/Dryer .
Horse Drawn Carriages
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have included this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 10 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to WaterWood Townhouses are Raleigh-Durham International (RDU) and Craven Regional Airport (EWN) which are 132 miles and 13 miles by car respectively.
Please note by purchasing this listing you agree that there may be a chance for an 'Upgrade' to your unit for a bigger unit that will fit the same amount of people, if this becomes available we will upgrade your room without question and complimentary of charge.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open Mon. - Thu. 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Fri. - Sun. 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. to respond to your requests. For here at WaterWood Townhouses we ensure that your stay is cozy and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Auxiliary parking is available for guests, no charge, one car allowed per villa/suite.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
Strictly, no smoking cigarettes, including electronic cigarettes.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this apartment is on a lake. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park, while Greater Good Art Gallery and North Carolina History Center at Tryon Palace are cultural highlights. Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing, scuba diving, and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best New Bern rental experience:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Pamlico area area. Book your Pamlico area rental in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- In the Pamlico area area, The earlier you can book, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Pamlico area area visitors guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Waterwood Townhouses, 2 Bedroom Loft has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Pamlico area rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before reserving your home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Is your group looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Request details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some property managers charge additional pet fees.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Upon arrival, note any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible source for finding the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at departure. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 4.0 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 4.3 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 4.3 miles
- The Chelsea - 4.3 miles
- Cow Café - 4.3 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 4.3 miles
- MJ's Raw Bar & Grille - 4.3 miles
- Captain Ratty's Seafood - 4.4 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.1 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.2 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.2 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 4.4 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 4.4 miles
- Tryon Palace - 4.6 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 0.2 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 3.4 miles