- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ice maker
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Charming 3 bed 2 bath waterfront home in the high demand neighborhood of River Bend in New Bern. Sit out on the patio and appreciate striking nature and water vistas. Watch squirrels jump from tree to tree. Be as active or relax as much as you want. 15 mins. from historical downtown New Bern. 45 mins. to the charming Emerald Isle and other beaches. Close to many eateries, waterfront eateries and bars with live bands. Savor fishing, kayaking, and the ambiance this little treasure has to offer. Boat units close by to savor the Neuse River.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Tryon Palace and Pepsi Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at New Bern Grand Marina and Northwest Creek Marina.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best New Bern vacation home experience:
Finding your best deal:
- The sooner you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summer is the most expensive season in New Bern. To find the best value, try changing your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Pamlico area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides contain offers and deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to pick the best rental in New Bern:
- Begin by choosing your vacation dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Waterfront Cozy Casita has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible online. If not, email the property manager before you reserve your home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is optimal for your group.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's an individual Pamlico area destination you love, search for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Advice for a great stay:
- Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Note any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to stimulate future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.9 miles
- Panichellis Pizzeria - 0.6 miles
- Attitudes Pub & Grille - 0.6 miles
- Moore's Olde Tyme Barbeque Chicken & Seafood - 2.4 miles
- Mon Asian Market - 2.7 miles
- Musashi Japanese Steak - 2.8 miles
- Gina’s Pizza - 3.0 miles
- Craven Coffee House and Cafe - 3.0 miles
- Wine and Design - 2.9 miles
- Flythe's Bike Shop - 3.8 miles
- Kidsville at Seth West Parrot Park - 3.9 miles
- New Bern Fabric Center - 4.4 miles
- Foscue Plantation - 4.7 miles