- As low as $100/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Property does not allow children
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Charming 3 bed 2 bath waterfront home in the high demand neighborhood of River Bend in New Bern. Sit out on the patio and appreciate beautiful nature and water vistas. Watch squirrels jump from tree to tree. Be as active or relax as much as you want. 15 mins. from historical downtown New Bern. 45 mins. to the alluring Emerald Isle and other beaches. Close to many eateries, waterfront eateries and bars with live bands. Savor fishing, kayaking, and the ambiance this little treasure has to offer. Boat units close by to savor the Neuse River.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this vacation home is on the waterfront. New Bern Grand Marina and Northwest Creek Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Pamlico area vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal NC. To find the best value, change your vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, property management companies supply Pamlico area area travel guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing and booking a perfect Pamlico area rental home:
- Choose your vacation week and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Waterfront Cozy Casita near historical Newbern on the Neuse River has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property owner before you book the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a certain Pamlico area destination you crave, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
Have a great stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- During arrival, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on great feedback to propel more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.9 miles
- Panichellis Pizzeria - 0.6 miles
- Attitudes Pub & Grille - 0.6 miles
- Moore's Olde Tyme Barbeque Chicken & Seafood - 2.4 miles
- Mon Asian Market - 2.7 miles
- Musashi Japanese Steak - 2.8 miles
- Gina’s Pizza - 3.0 miles
- Craven Coffee House and Cafe - 3.0 miles
- Wine and Design - 2.9 miles
- Flythe's Bike Shop - 3.8 miles
- Kidsville at Seth West Parrot Park - 3.9 miles
- New Bern Fabric Center - 4.4 miles
- Foscue Plantation - 4.7 miles