- As low as $42/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 1
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Property does not allow children
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 1
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
This peaceful upstairs apartment with private entrance is only one mile from Carolina East Medical Center, 2.5 miles from downtown, and 20 miles from Cherry Point Marine Base.
Welcome to your comfortable getaway! This appealing one-bedroom upstairs apartment is available for monthly rental, offering a ideal blend of comfort and convenience.
As you step through your private entrance, you'll find yourself in a well-designed living space, thoughtfully furnished to meet your needs. The bedroom features a full-sized bed, providing a restful haven for your nights. The attached private bathroom ensures your personal space and convenience.
The living room is a welcoming area where you can relax and relax after a long day. Whether you're catching up on your favorite TV shows or curling up with a good book, this space is designed for your leisure.
The apartment also features a mini-refrigerator and microwave, accepting you to prepare simple meals and snacks at your convenience. While there's no washer or dryer in the unit, a laundromat is conveniently located close by to take care of your laundry needs.
Located in a calming neighborhood, this monthly rental provides a peaceful ambiance for you to call home. With its private entrance and well-appointed amenities, this apartment is ideal for those seeking a cozy and private living space.
Don't miss the opportunity to make this striking one-bedroom apartment your home away from home.
About the Area
This apartment is located in New Bern. Tryon Palace and New Bern Civic Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal Pamlico area vacation property experience:
Sticking to a budget:
- In the Pamlico area area, The sooner your group can book, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Booking your rental home six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Summer months are high season in the Pamlico area area. Book your Pamlico area vacation in the Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Pamlico area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides contain discounts for nearby shops and restaurants.
Planning, picking, and booking your prefect Pamlico area rental:
- Select dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Upstairs Apartment One Mile from Medical Center has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Pamlico area vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before you book the home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Tips for your stay:
- Add the host's contact information to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect your property!
- Document any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if there is a dispute.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good ratings to stimulate new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 0.8 miles
- La Casetta - 0.1 miles
- Thirty Seventh Street Pizzeria - 0.2 miles
- Sanuki Japanese Steak and Seafood Restaurant - 0.3 miles
- Friday's 1890 Seafood - 0.3 miles
- Famous Restaurant - 0.4 miles
- El Taco Loco - 0.6 miles
- Ghent Sandwich Shop - 0.7 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 1.6 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 2.2 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 2.2 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 2.4 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 2.5 miles
- Union Point Park - 2.5 miles
- Tryon Palace - 2.0 miles
- Kidsville at Seth West Parrot Park - 0.5 miles