- As low as $129/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 2
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Historic Downtown New Bern condo in the heart of our city. More than fifteen eateries/bars within one block. Specialty gift stores, turn of the century Hardware Store, Ladies and Men's clothing stores surround you. One block from the confluence of the Neuse and Trent Rivers at Union Point Park! This condo is a one bedroom, one bath unit furnished including a washer and dryer. The New Ben City Hall is in front of the building as well as the playground and church yard of Christ Episcopal Church.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this condo is in the city center. New Bern Civic Theatre and B'nai Sholem Temple are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park. Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with scuba diving and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and hunting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Strategies to get the optimal Pamlico area vacation home experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- Summer is high season in New Bern. To get the best rental within your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at Pamlico area restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Pamlico area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides contain money saving offers on local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Begin by selecting vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. Historic Downtown New Bern Condominium-1 Bedroom has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Pamlico area rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available online. If you don't see them listed, call the property manager before you book the home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a specific Pamlico area beach you are enamored with, browse properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Get information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
Some things to know before you go:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on great ratings to compel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.4 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 0.0 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 0.0 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- MJ's Raw Bar & Grille - 0.1 miles
- Cow Café - 0.1 miles
- Baker's Kitchen Restaurant & Bakery - 0.1 miles
- The Chelsea - 0.1 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 0.1 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 0.1 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 0.2 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 0.2 miles
- Union Point Park - 0.2 miles
- Tryon Palace - 0.3 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 1.0 miles
- New Bern City Hall - 0.0 miles
- Carolina Creations - 0.0 miles
- Birthplace of Pepsi - 0.1 miles
- Bern Bear Gifts - 0.0 miles
- Peacock's Plume - 0.0 miles
- South Front Clothing - 0.0 miles
- Fine Art at Baxters - 0.0 miles
- Small Batch Graphics + Goods - 0.0 miles
- New Bern Visitors Center - 0.1 miles
Ready to book Historic Downtown New Bern Condominium-1 Bedroom?Book Online Get Information Call: