About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Historic Downtown New Bern condo in the heart of our city. More than fifteen eateries/bars within one block. Specialty gift stores, turn of the century Hardware Store, Ladies and Men's clothing stores surround you. One block from the confluence of the Neuse and Trent Rivers at Union Point Park! This condo is a one bedroom, one bath unit furnished including a washer and dryer. The New Ben City Hall is in front of the building as well as the playground and church yard of Christ Episcopal Church.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this condo is in the city center. Pepsi Museum and Greater Good Art Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include New Bern Civic Theatre and B'nai Sholem Temple. Discover the area's water adventures with scuba diving and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hunting and cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Rental property booking tips and tricks:
How to get the best value:
- Summer is high season in New Bern. Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Pamlico area area visitor guide magazines which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to pick the best vacation rental in New Bern:
- Choose a group leader, select your vacation week, and choose a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Historic Downtown New Bern Condominium-1 Bedroom has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before reserving the home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what configuration is suitable for your trip.
- If there's a particular Pamlico area beach you crave, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
- We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- To make certain damages aren't attributed to your visit, note any problem areas when you arrive. E-mail the rental manager immediately to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent source for finding the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to propel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your review find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.4 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 0.0 miles
- The Grill At Prohibition - 0.0 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 0.0 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- MJ's Raw Bar & Grille - 0.1 miles
- Trent River Coffee Company - 0.1 miles
- Cow Café - 0.1 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 0.1 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 0.1 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 0.2 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 0.2 miles
- Union Point Park - 0.2 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 1.0 miles
- New Bern City Hall - 0.0 miles
- Bank of the Arts - 0.1 miles