- As low as $122/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Deadbolt lock
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Historic Downtown New Bern condo in the heart of our city. More than fifteen eateries/bars within one block. Specialty gift stores, turn of the century Hardware Store, Ladies and Men's clothing stores surround you. One block from the confluence of the Neuse and Trent Rivers at Union Point Park! This condo is a one bedroom, one bath unit furnished including a washer and dryer. The New Ben City Hall is in front of the building as well as the playground and church yard of Christ Episcopal Church.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this condo is in the city center. New Bern Civic Theatre and B'nai Sholem Temple are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park. Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with scuba diving and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hunting and cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
Note from host: Mature pets only.
Tips and Tricks to get the best rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of NC. Book your rental in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Pamlico area area visitor guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, picking, and booking a perfect Pamlico area rental home:
- To start, have your family agree to a vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. Historic Downtown New Bern Condominium-1 Bedroom has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is normally available online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before you reserve your home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must reserve a rental that allows animals. Request information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a particular Pamlico area beach you crave, look for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Some things to know before you go:
- Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of concerns.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a fantastic stay? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.4 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 0.0 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 0.0 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- MJ's Raw Bar & Grille - 0.1 miles
- Cow Café - 0.1 miles
- Baker's Kitchen Restaurant & Bakery - 0.1 miles
- The Chelsea - 0.1 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 0.1 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 0.1 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 0.2 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 0.2 miles
- Union Point Park - 0.2 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 1.0 miles
- Tryon Palace - 0.3 miles
- New Bern City Hall - 0.0 miles