- As low as $272/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Visit this modern and unique resort sitting along the banks of the Neuse River. New Bern is a striking and historic city. Fun Fact: Pepsi was invented here! You'll savor the bustling downtown scene, watching the sunrise over the rivers, the walkability, and the art! Take a day and dive deep into the area's rich history at the many landmarks and museums or lace up your hiking boots and hit the Island Creek Trail. Whether your idea of fun is shopping, kayaking, or eating - you'll find it here!
This cavernous 1 bedroom/1 bath condo sleeps 4 with a king-sized bed and a sleeper couch. It includes a full-sized kitchen complete with a refrigerator, dishwasher, stove and oven, microwave, coffee maker, etc. We include all of the cookware and dishes needed to craft a 5-course feast! Convenience is the name of the game at Wyndham Fairfield Harbour and we try to make your life as painless as possible by including all linens, soaps, coffee, laundry detergent, and more! We offer a private resort feel with hotel-like customer service. Our 24/7 staff is always available to help.
- Fire Pit
- Laundry Facilities
- Golf Driving Range
- Picnic Area
- Volleyball Court
- Catch and Release Pond
- Bocce Ball
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pools
- Game Room
- Tennis Court
- Exercise Center
At time of booking, please provide the name of just 1 adult who will be present at check in. It is important to note that the guest whose name is on the reservation, must be the one checking in, and must be at least 21 years old at time of check in. This person can only have 1 reservation in their name. This is who the resort will give the keys to. Please be sure of the name you provide for checking in, as if this has to be changed, Wyndham charges $99 for a new guest certificate. Please also note that all condos do not have a fireplace, and are assigned at random by the resort unless you have a specific request. We really appreciate you booking your vacation with us and will assist in any way to assure you have a great vacation!
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this vacation home is on a river. New Bern Civic Theatre and B'nai Sholem Temple are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect New Bern vacation rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Summer is the most expensive season in New Bern. To find the most suitable vacation home within budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at Pamlico area restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Pamlico area area visitor guides which will include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Start by choosing the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Tryon Palace, Neuse River, Birthplace of Pepsi has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Pamlico area rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a certain Pamlico area beach you are enamored with, browse homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Get details on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- At Check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to compel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.9 miles
- BrÜtopia - 4.2 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.2 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.3 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 5.0 miles
- Union Point Park - 5.0 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.8 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 2.8 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.8 miles
- BrÜtopia - 4.2 miles
- Creekside Park - 4.8 miles
- J G Monette Grocery - 3.3 miles
- Southern Persnickety - 3.6 miles
- The Dirty Bird - 3.6 miles
- Battleground Antiques - 3.6 miles
- Helping Hands Boutique - 3.7 miles
- Custom Marine Fabrication and Sports - 3.8 miles
- Cravin' Wine - 3.9 miles
- New Bern Farm, Garden & Landscape Services - 4.0 miles
Ready to book Tryon Palace, Neuse River, Birthplace of Pepsi?Book Online Get Information Call: