- As low as $129/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Table tennis
- Video library
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fence around the pool
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Porch or lanai
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1105 square feet
The Windjammer Villas I units are appealingly located surrounding Forest Lake, one of three man-made lakes on the resort. Sit back and appreciate the natural beauty, and watch the birds from the screened-porch or deck. These units are within a 5 min. walk to the Northwest Creek Marina and the Broad Creek Recreation Center. Windjammer Villas condominiums offer privacy for four, while accommodating up to six guests.
This two bedroom unit features a queen bed in one bedroom, and two twin beds in the other bedroom. The units feature a full kitchen with service for six, dishwasher, microwave, washer & dryer, two full baths, and three TVs and a hottub. This single level unit makes it painless for everybody to move about freely. These handsome condominiums feature all of the amenities of home in a great setting. This is a terrific choice for a family vacation.
For your convenience, our guests have a complementary membership for the duration of their stay at the Broad Creek Recreation Center, which is just a mile from this resort. Wyndham Resort at Fairfield Harbour/Windjammer Villas, located on the Neuse River, offers two outdoor pools, 11 tennis courts (four are lighted), a recreation center with an indoor pool, a miniature golf course, one 18-hole golf courses, a whirlpool, and boat slips which can accommodate boats up to 60 feet in length. Rental boats are available in New Bern. The recreation center was impacted by Hurricane Florence and will reopen in April 2019.
All of our condominiums have complementary items such as dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, bathroom tissue and soap to help you savor your stay.
The photos are representative of the location where you will be staying. This listing is not for a specific condominium. We work with 24 condos of this layout and type. The location you stay in may have a slightly different decor or view than the photos shown.
About the Area
This condo is located in New Bern. New Bern Civic Theatre and B'nai Sholem Temple are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Northwest Creek Marina and New Bern Grand Marina.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Pamlico area rental experience:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- Summer time is high season in the Pamlico area area. To get the most suitable vacation home within your budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Pamlico area restaurants and activities.
- The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Pamlico area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides contain coupons for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Selecting the best vacation home in the Pamlico area area:
- Begin by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Fairfield Harbour resort with WI-FI and Recreation Center membership included has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible online. If not, email the property manager before you book the rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Tips for a smooth stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas upon check in. message the property manager right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent source for finding the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a great stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.9 miles
- BrÜtopia - 4.2 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.2 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.3 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 5.0 miles
- Union Point Park - 5.0 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.8 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 2.8 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.8 miles
- BrÜtopia - 4.2 miles
- Creekside Park - 4.8 miles
- J G Monette Grocery - 3.3 miles
- Southern Persnickety - 3.6 miles
- The Dirty Bird - 3.6 miles
- Battleground Antiques - 3.7 miles
- Helping Hands Boutique - 3.7 miles
- Custom Marine Fabrication and Sports - 3.8 miles
- Cravin' Wine - 3.9 miles
- New Bern Farm, Garden & Landscape Services - 4.0 miles
Ready to book Fairfield Harbour resort with WI-FI and Recreation Center membership included?Book Online Get Information Call: