- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Arcade/game room
- Foosball table
- Video games
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Indoor pool
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the bay
- Note from host: $250 charge for smoking in cottage.
- On the river
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1 sq ft (0 sq m)
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Living room includes pull out couch bed, fireplace, cable tv and Netflix. Bedroom offers a queen size bed complete with linens. Just off the bedroom is a full bathroom complete with towels, etc.. Entirely equipped full kitchen and dining area for 2. We offer complimentary wifi, an indoor pool/spa, exercise equipment, arcade games and a catch & release pond! We also have laundry facilities on site. We are located away in the country but only 10 min from downtown New Bern, the Neuse River, Trent River and only 1 hour from 3 different beaches. We offer short and long term units.. Animals welcome for additional $10 per pet, per nighttime cleaning fee and a returnable $100 deposit.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this cottage is in the city center and on a river. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park, while Greater Good Art Gallery and North Carolina History Center at Tryon Palace are cultural highlights. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing, kayaking, and parasailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring months is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many management companies supply Pamlico area area travel guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to select the perfect rental in the Pamlico area area:
- First and foremost, have your group select a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. Moonlight Suite 196* has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property management company before you reserve your rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is best for your family.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your visit, make note of any problem areas during check in. E-mail the property manager immediately to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed everything on check-out day. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 2.8 miles
- Nautical Wheelers New Bern - 4.1 miles