- As low as $90/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- Arcade/game room
- Foosball table
- Video games
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Heated pool
- In the city center
- Indoor pool
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Laundry facilities
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the bay
- Note from host: $250 charge for smoking in cottage.
- On the river
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Refrigerator (mini)
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 2
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Studio bungalow includes : 1 bed queen bed complete with linens and a 1/2 bathroom including towels, etc.. There is a mini refrigerator, microwave and a coffee maker in the bungalow as well. We offer complimentary wifi, an indoor pool/spa, exercise equipment, arcade games and a catch & release pond! We also have laundry facilities on site. We are located away in the country but only 10 min from downtown New Bern, the Neuse River, Trent River and only 1 hour from 3 different beaches. We offer both short and long term units. Family Animals welcome for additional $10 per pet, per nighttime cleaning fee and a returnable $100 deposit.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this apartment is in the city center and on a river. Pamlico County History Museum and New Bern Civic Theatre are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center. Jet skiing, kayaking, and parasailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Tips for getting the best New Bern vacation home experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your Pamlico area rental home in Fall or Spring months to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many management companies supply Pamlico area area visitor guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose and book the perfect Pamlico area rental home:
- Start by selecting your a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Cottage Studio 216** has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before booking the rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what is right for your vacation.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a particular Pamlico area beach you long to visit, search for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
More considerations for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many concerns.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your family's visit, make note of any problem areas during check in. Get in touch with the property manager right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to stimulate future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 2.8 miles
- Nautical Wheelers New Bern - 4.1 miles
Ready to book Cottage Studio 216**?Book Online Get Information Call: