- As low as $123/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Arcade/game room
- Pool or billiards table
- Table tennis
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 806 sq ft (75 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 806 square feet
One Bedroom, one bath condominium within walking distance to the golf course. Rental includes recreation privileges of an indoor pool, outdoor pool, hot tub, sauna, tennis courts, volleyball, exercise center, bicycle units, exercise classes and more! Kayak units, sunset cruises and daily planned activities are available at the resort. Condominium is located at The Resort at Fairfield Harbour just 10 mins. from downtown New Bern.
The condo is located on the second floor with roughly 15 steps to get into the location. There are no elevators in the complex.
The photos are representative of the location where you will be staying. This listing is not for a specific condominium. We work with 24 condos of this layout and type. The location you stay in may have a slightly different decor or view than the photos shown.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this condo is next to a golf course. New Bern Civic Theatre and B'nai Sholem Temple are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Pamlico area vacation property experience:
How to get the best value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserve your Pamlico area rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, management companies supply Pamlico area area travel guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and choosing the bestvacation home:
- Start by selecting your vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Condo right on the Golf Course! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking pages. If not, contact the property owner before you reserve your rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of issues.
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your stay, inspect for any problem areas during arrival. Make contact with the property manager immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Taqueria San Luis - 4.3 miles
- BrÜtopia - 4.6 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.7 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.8 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 1.0 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 3.2 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 4.0 miles
- BrÜtopia - 4.6 miles