- As low as $123/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Arcade/game room
- Pool or billiards table
- Table tennis table
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayak on site
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 806 sq ft (75 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 806 square feet
One Bedroom, one bath condominium within walking distance to the golf course. Rental includes recreation privileges of an indoor pool, outdoor pool, hot tub, sauna, tennis courts, volleyball, exercise center, bicycle units, exercise classes and more! Kayak units, sunset cruises and daily planned activities are available at the resort. Condominium is located at The Resort at Fairfield Harbour just 10 mins. from downtown New Bern.
The condo is located on the second floor with roughly 15 steps to get into the location. There are no elevators in the complex.
The photos are representative of the location where you will be staying. This listing is not for a specific condominium. We work with 24 condos of this layout and type. The location you stay in may have a slightly different decor or view than the photos shown.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this condo is next to a golf course. Greater Good Art Gallery and Pepsi Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include New Bern Civic Theatre and B'nai Sholem Temple.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best vacation rental experience:
When to visit New Bern & When to book:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, consider changing your trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many rental management companies supply Pamlico area area visitors guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose and book the bestrental:
- Choose your dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Condo right on the Golf Course! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Pamlico area rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking pages. If not, call the property management company before you book the rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what configuration is best for your vacation group.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
- Does your family require unique amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Note any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Taqueria San Luis - 4.3 miles
- BrÜtopia - 4.6 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.7 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.8 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 1.0 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 3.2 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 4.0 miles
- BrÜtopia - 4.6 miles
- J G Monette Grocery - 3.4 miles
- Battleground Antiques - 3.8 miles
- Helping Hands Boutique - 4.0 miles
- Southern Persnickety - 4.0 miles
- The Dirty Bird - 4.0 miles
- Custom Marine Fabrication and Sports - 4.1 miles
- Cravin' Wine - 4.3 miles
- New Bern Farm, Garden & Landscape Services - 4.4 miles
Ready to book Condo right on the Golf Course!?Book Online Get Information Call: