- As low as $106/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 400 sq ft (37 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 400 square feet
Surrounded by towering trees in a peaceful area, this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental is the ultimate destination for your next vacation! Located in the Half Moon Cabins community, this New Bern log cabin features a well-equipped kitchen, a comfortable living room with an electric fireplace, a private porch, and a shared yard space with a fire pit and charcoal grille. Head to New Bern and learn about its rich history, go for a boat ride on the river, and visit the Birthplace of Pepsi Cola.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Central A/C | Pet Friendly w/ Fee | Shared Fire Pit | Nearby Marinas
Ideal for a modest family getaway, this cozy Cabin is a must-stay for a lowkey hideaway with your little ones and family pets!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Couch, Twin Bunk Bed
KITCHEN: Well-equipped, cooking basics & spices, Keurig coffee maker w/ K-cups, toaster, dishware & flatware
INDOOR LIVING: Intelligent TV, electric fireplace, dining table, board games, rustic interior
OUTDOOR LIVING: Shared yard, charcoal grille, picnic table, fire pit, outdoor seating, private front porch
GENERAL: Free WiFi, central heating, complimentary toiletries, linens & towels, trash bags & paper towels, hair dryer, hangers, keyless entry
FAQ: Stairs required for access, pet fee (paid pre-trip)
PARKING: Driveway (2 cars)
ADDT’L ACCOMMODATIONS: An additional 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom property for 5 guests and an additional 1-bathroom studio property for 4 guests is available on-site with a separate nightly rate. If you would like to reserve either rental, please inquire for more information prior to booking
-- THE LOCATION --
HISTORICAL SITES: Union Point Park (5.3 miles), New Bern Firemen’s Museum (5.8 miles), Governor’s Palace | Tryon Palace (6.9 miles), New Bern Civil War Battlefield Park (8.5 miles)
FAMILY TIME: Bear Towne Escape Room (5.6 miles), Birthplace of Pepsi Cola (5.7 miles), North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores (45.6 miles)
ON THE WATER: Latham-Whitehurst Nature Park (3.4 miles), Lawson Creek Park (6.4 miles), Glenburnie Park (10.0 miles), Neuse River Recreation Area (16.5 miles), Radio Island Public Beach (42.2 miles), Fort Macon State Park (42.2 miles)
TEE TIME: Taberna Country Club (8.4 miles), Emerald Golf Club (10.0 miles), Carolina Colours Golf Club (10.8 miles), River Bend Country Club (13.3 miles)
AIRPORTS: Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (6.6 miles), Raleigh-Durham International Airport (133 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it painless to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly w/ $50 fee (+ costs & taxes)
- No events, events or enormous gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The property requires stairs to access
- NOTE: There are other bookable vacation units on-site; other travelers may be present during your stay
About the Area
This cabin is located in New Bern. Greater Good Art Gallery and North Carolina History Center at Tryon Palace are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- To get the largest rental home within your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at Pamlico area restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Pamlico area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain discounts for nearby shops and restaurants.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- First and foremost, have your group commit to a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Family-Friendly Cabin ~ 5 Mi to Dtwn New Bern has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before you reserve the property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- If there's a certain Pamlico area attraction you long to visit, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- If your family is bringing pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
Know before you go:
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Upon check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of issues.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to propel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.6 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 2.5 miles
- The Chelsea - 2.6 miles
- Cow Café - 2.6 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 2.7 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 2.7 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 2.7 miles
- Baker's Kitchen Restaurant & Bakery - 2.7 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 2.6 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 2.6 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 2.7 miles
- Union Point Park - 2.7 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 2.8 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 3.6 miles
- Tryon Palace - 2.8 miles
- Greenwood Cemetery - 2.5 miles