- As low as $197/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Hunting nearby
- Laptop workspace
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Onsite parking options include a carport
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 5
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1200 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Feel the beauty of New Bern from this enchanting 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental. Located along Brice Creek, this single-story home offers 2 Intelligent TVs, a dining room, a roomy backyard, and step-complimentary access. Craft up a tasteful charcuterie board in the completely equipped kitchen and gather around the fire pit for stargazing. Learn the history of your favorite soda at the Birthplace of Pepsi Cola, peruse the stores of Downtown New Bern, or trailblaze through Croatan National Forest.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Generous Backyard w/ Fire Pit | Coffee Bar | 2 Intelligent TVs
Plan your next hideaway to this comfortable home — ideal for families, friends, couples, or adventurers looking for convenient access to boating, nature, and historic downtown New Bern.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
OUTDOOR LIVING: Beach chairs, boat slip access close by
INDOOR LIVING: Dining table, ceiling fans, laptop-friendly workspaces, 1,200 sq ft
KITCHEN: Totally equipped w/ double basin sink, Keurig coffee maker & coffee pods, air fryer, instant-pot, Crockpot, toaster, complimentary spices, cooking basics, dishware & flatware
GENERAL: Free WiFi, central heating & A/C, electric heating, linens/towels, complimentary toiletries, hangers, trash bags/paper towels
FAQ: Pet fee (dogs only, paid pre-trip), 1 exterior security camera (facing out), stairs required for entry
PARKING: Carport (1 car), gravel driveway (1 car), RV parking allowed on-site
-- THE LOCATION --
OPT OUTSIDE: Neighborhood boat launch (0.5 miles), Union Point Park (3.4 miles), Creekside Park (4.6 miles), Lawson Creek Park (4.7 miles), Latham-Whitehurst Nature Park (9.5 miles), Croatan National Forest (20.1 miles), Catfish Lake South Wilderness (26.1 miles)
HISTORICAL SITES: Birthplace of Pepsi Cola (3.8 miles), North Carolina History Center at Tryon Palace (3.8 miles), New Bern Firemen's Museum (3.9 miles), Governor’s Palace/Tryon Palace (4.0 miles), Downtown New Bern (4.1 miles), New Bern Civil War Battlefield Park (5.3 miles)
TEE TIME: Taberna Country Club (5.1 miles), New Bern Golf & Country Club (7.5 miles), Carolina Colours Golf Club (7.5 miles)
AIRPORTS: Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (3.3 miles), Raleigh-Durham International Airport (132 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog friendly w/ $100 fee (+ costs & taxes)
- No events, events or huge gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required at check-in
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 1 Blink Doorbell device with an exterior security camera facing the front outdoor entry. The camera faces outward and does not look into interior spaces. The camera records video and sound when activated by motion and will be on during the duration of your stay
- NOTE: The property requires stairs for entry and may be difficult for guests with limited mobility
About the Area
This vacation home is located in New Bern. New Bern Grand Marina and Northwest Creek Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center. Motor boating offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hunting nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best New Bern vacation property experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- The sooner your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal NC. To book the most suitable vacation home for your budget, we suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at Pamlico area restaurants, tours, and activities.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Pamlico area area visitor guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing and booking the rightrental home:
- Choose your dates and budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. NEW! Dog-Friendly House w/ Yard: Near Boat Launch! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking websites. If not, reach out to the property owner before booking your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what configuration is best for your group.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the host's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- To make certain that damages are not linked to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. E-mail the host right away to relay your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be respectful. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to stimulate future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.7 miles
- BrÜtopia - 2.0 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 2.1 miles
- Carolina Grill - 2.1 miles
- Taqueria San Luis - 2.2 miles
- DAWGZ - 2.2 miles
- Kitchen on Trent - 2.3 miles
- Ginza Japan - 2.6 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 2.9 miles
- Tryon Palace - 2.9 miles
- Union Point Park - 2.9 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 3.0 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 3.0 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 3.1 miles
- Creekside Park - 1.4 miles
- Birthplace of Pepsi - 3.0 miles
- Carolina Creations - 3.0 miles
- The Black Cat Shoppe - 3.0 miles
- Merchant Grocery - 0.4 miles
- Captain Segull Fishing Charts - 1.8 miles
- BrÜtopia - 2.0 miles
- New Bern Farm, Garden & Landscape Services - 2.1 miles
- The Restored Brush - 2.2 miles
Ready to book NEW! Dog-Friendly House w/ Yard: Near Boat Launch!?Book Online Get Information Call: