- As low as $94/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free toiletries
- Hunting nearby
- Laptop workspace
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a carport
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1200 square feet
Feel the beauty of New Bern from this enchanting 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental. Located along Brice Creek, this single-story home offers 2 Intelligent TVs, a dining room, a roomy backyard, and step-complimentary access. Craft up a tasteful charcuterie board in the completely equipped kitchen and gather around the fire pit for stargazing. Learn the history of your favorite soda at the Birthplace of Pepsi Cola, peruse the stores of Downtown New Bern, or trailblaze through Croatan National Forest.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Enormous Backyard w/ Fire Pit | Coffee Bar | 2 Intelligent TVs
Plan your next hideaway to this comfortable home — ideal for families, friends, couples, or adventurers looking for convenient access to boating, nature, and historic downtown New Bern.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
OUTDOOR LIVING: Beach chairs, boat slip access close by
INDOOR LIVING: Dining table, ceiling fans, laptop-friendly workspaces, 1,200 sq ft
KITCHEN: Totally equipped w/ double basin sink, Keurig coffee maker & coffee pods, air fryer, instant-pot, Crockpot, toaster, complimentary spices, cooking basics, dishware & flatware
GENERAL: Free WiFi, central heating & A/C, electric heating, linens/towels, complimentary toiletries, hangers, trash bags/paper towels
FAQ: Pet fee (dogs only, paid pre-trip), 1 exterior security camera (facing out), stairs required for entry
PARKING: Carport (1 car), gravel driveway (1 car), RV parking allowed on-site
-- THE LOCATION --
OPT OUTSIDE: Neighborhood boat launch (0.5 miles), Union Point Park (3.4 miles), Creekside Park (4.6 miles), Lawson Creek Park (4.7 miles), Latham-Whitehurst Nature Park (9.5 miles), Croatan National Forest (20.1 miles), Catfish Lake South Wilderness (26.1 miles)
HISTORICAL SITES: Birthplace of Pepsi Cola (3.8 miles), North Carolina History Center at Tryon Palace (3.8 miles), New Bern Firemen's Museum (3.9 miles), Governor’s Palace/Tryon Palace (4.0 miles), Downtown New Bern (4.1 miles), New Bern Civil War Battlefield Park (5.3 miles)
TEE TIME: Taberna Country Club (5.1 miles), New Bern Golf & Country Club (7.5 miles), Carolina Colours Golf Club (7.5 miles)
AIRPORTS: Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (3.3 miles), Raleigh-Durham International Airport (132 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it painless to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog friendly w/ $100 fee (+ costs & taxes)
- No events, events or enormous gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required at check-in
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 1 Blink Doorbell device with an exterior security camera facing the front outdoor entry. The camera faces outward and does not look into interior spaces. The camera records video and sound when activated by motion and will be on during the duration of your stay
- NOTE: The property requires stairs for entry and may be difficult for guests with limited mobility
About the Area
This vacation home is located in New Bern. New Bern Civic Theatre and B'nai Sholem Temple are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center. Motor boating offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hunting nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect Pamlico area vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Pamlico area area. To find the most suitable rental for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions.
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Pamlico area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Choosing the best rental home in New Bern:
- Select a group leader, choose your dates, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Dog-Friendly House w/ Yard: Near Boat Launch! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible online. If not, contact the property manager before you book the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what bed configuration is optimal for your group.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or applied to your invoice.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the host's contact information to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, inspect the property for any problem areas when you arrive. Call the property manager immediately to document any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.7 miles
- BrÜtopia - 2.0 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 2.1 miles
- Carolina Grill - 2.1 miles
- Taqueria San Luis - 2.2 miles
- DAWGZ - 2.2 miles
- Kitchen on Trent - 2.3 miles
- Ginza Japan - 2.6 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 2.9 miles
- Union Point Park - 2.9 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 3.0 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 3.0 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 3.1 miles
- Tryon Palace - 2.9 miles
- Creekside Park - 1.4 miles