About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1200 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Feel the beauty of New Bern from this enchanting 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental. Located along Brice Creek, this single-story home offers 2 Intelligent TVs, a dining room, a cavernous backyard, and step-complimentary access. Craft up a tasteful charcuterie board in the entirely equipped kitchen and gather around the fire pit for stargazing. Learn the history of your favorite soda at the Birthplace of Pepsi Cola, peruse the stores of Downtown New Bern, or trailblaze through Croatan National Forest.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Sizable Backyard w/ Fire Pit | Coffee Bar | 2 Intelligent TVs
Plan your next hideaway to this comfortable home — ideal for families, friends, couples, or adventurers looking for convenient access to boating, nature, and historic downtown New Bern.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
OUTDOOR LIVING: Beach chairs, boat slip access close by
INDOOR LIVING: Dining table, ceiling fans, laptop-friendly workspaces, 1,200 sq ft
KITCHEN: Totally equipped w/ double basin sink, Keurig coffee maker & coffee pods, air fryer, instant-pot, Crockpot, toaster, complimentary spices, cooking basics, dishware & flatware
GENERAL: Free WiFi, central heating & A/C, electric heating, linens/towels, complimentary toiletries, hangers, trash bags/paper towels
FAQ: Pet fee (dogs only, paid pre-trip), 1 exterior security camera (facing out), stairs required for entry
PARKING: Carport (1 car), gravel driveway (1 car), RV parking allowed on-site
-- THE LOCATION --
OPT OUTSIDE: Neighborhood boat launch (0.5 miles), Union Point Park (3.4 miles), Creekside Park (4.6 miles), Lawson Creek Park (4.7 miles), Latham-Whitehurst Nature Park (9.5 miles), Croatan National Forest (20.1 miles), Catfish Lake South Wilderness (26.1 miles)
HISTORICAL SITES: Birthplace of Pepsi Cola (3.8 miles), North Carolina History Center at Tryon Palace (3.8 miles), New Bern Firemen's Museum (3.9 miles), Governor’s Palace/Tryon Palace (4.0 miles), Downtown New Bern (4.1 miles), New Bern Civil War Battlefield Park (5.3 miles)
TEE TIME: Taberna Country Club (5.1 miles), New Bern Golf & Country Club (7.5 miles), Carolina Colours Golf Club (7.5 miles)
AIRPORTS: Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (3.3 miles), Raleigh-Durham International Airport (132 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve makes it painless to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog friendly w/ $100 fee (+ costs & taxes)
- No events, events or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required at check-in
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 1 Blink Doorbell device with an exterior security camera facing the front outdoor entry. The camera faces outward and does not look into interior spaces. The camera records video and sound when activated by motion and will be on during the duration of your stay
- NOTE: The property requires stairs for entry and may be difficult for guests with limited mobility
About the Area
This vacation home is located in New Bern. New Bern Civic Theatre and B'nai Sholem Temple are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park. Motor boating offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hunting nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Pamlico area rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- To find the best value, try shifting your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides contain coupons for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to pick the perfect rental home in the Pamlico area area:
- First and foremost, have your family decide on the best dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. NEW! Dog-Friendly House w/ Yard: Near Boat Launch! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property management company before you book the vacation property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
More considerations for your visit:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During arrival, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on good reviews to inspire more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.7 miles
- BrÜtopia - 2.0 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 2.0 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 2.1 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 2.1 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 2.1 miles
- Mama Callie's Louisiana Seafood - 2.1 miles
- Osaka Express Grill - 2.1 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 2.9 miles
- Union Point Park - 2.9 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 3.0 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 3.0 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 3.1 miles
- Creekside Park - 1.4 miles
- BrÜtopia - 2.0 miles