- As low as $121/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1160 sq ft (108 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1160 square feet
Feel the outdoor adventure, rich history, and family fun that the riverfront city of New Bern has to offer with a stay at this 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental home. Boasting a bright and comfortable interior, a location within proximity of downtown and top area attractions, and a enormous backyard for your furry friends, this getaway will serve as the ideal home base. Venture out to visit Tryon Palace, discover the Neuse River Recreation Area, or stop by the Birthplace of Pepsi Cola!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Fenced-In Backyard | 1,160 Sq Ft | ~2 Mi to Downtown
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
INDOOR LIVING: Intelligent TVs, board games, ceiling fans, DVD player, air hockey table
KITCHEN: Keurig coffee maker, cooking silverware, dishware & flatware, microwave, spices, toaster
GENERAL: Free WiFi (200 Mbps), keyless entry, central air conditioning, central heating, complimentary toiletries, hair dryer, hangers, in-unit laundry machines, laundry detergent, iron/board, linens/towels, trash bags/paper towels
FAQ: Steps required, pet fee (paid pre-trip)
PARKING: Driveway (2 cars), street parking
-- THE LOCATION --
THINGS TO DO + SEE: Bear Towne Escape Room (2.4 miles), Birthplace of Pepsi Cola (2.4 miles), Creekside Park (6.5 miles), Latham-Whitehurst Nature Park (9.8 miles), North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores (44.2 miles)
HISTORICAL SITES: Tryon Palace (2.2 miles), New Bern Firemen’s Museum (2.2 miles), Union Point Park (2.7 miles), New Bern Civil War Battlefield Park (7.1 miles)
BEACH DAYS: Neuse River Recreation Area (15.0 miles), Circle Regional Beach (38.9 miles), Fort Macon State Park (40.7 miles), Radio Island Public Beach (40.7 miles)
HIT THE LINKS: Emerald Golf Club (3.8 miles), Taberna Country Club (6.9 miles), River Bend Country Club (7.3 miles), Carolina Colours Golf Club (9.4 miles)
AIRPORT: Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (4.9 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it painless to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly w/ $50 fee (+ costs & taxes)
- No events, events, or huge gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The property requires stairs to access
About the Area
This vacation home is located in New Bern. Tryon Palace and New Bern Civic Theatre are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips to get the best rental home experience:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- In the Pamlico area area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- To get the best value, consider changing your vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warmer temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Some owners offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Pamlico area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines have deals for nearby tours and attractions.
How to pick the perfect rental home in the Pamlico area area:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. New Bern Abode w/ Yard ~ 2 Mi to Neuse River has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the host before booking the property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's an individual Pamlico area beach you crave, browse rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Record any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- At departure, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Many rental managers make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 1.1 miles
- Famous Restaurant - 0.3 miles
- Friday's 1890 Seafood - 0.3 miles
- Sanuki Japanese Steak and Seafood Restaurant - 0.4 miles
- Thirty Seventh Street Pizzeria - 0.4 miles
- Ghent Sandwich Shop - 0.5 miles
- La Casetta - 0.5 miles
- El Taco Loco - 1.0 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 1.3 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 1.6 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 1.7 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 1.8 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 1.9 miles
- Union Point Park - 2.0 miles
- Tryon Palace - 1.5 miles
- Fort Totten Park - 0.8 miles